JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Video will be up on YouTube shortly, but here's a pic of what I took to the range today. Did the cabin fever challenge (5 shots standing, kneeling, prone, and sitting. 20 rounds total). The G41 did surprisingly well, but my favorite was the Krag although it had the worst score out of all of them. 20190313_133734.jpg

I am going to contact you .
In the future .
My friend has a RIFLE .
7mm mouser .
Spanish from what we can figure out.
When I get another chance I will take pictures of it .

Video will be up on YouTube shortly, but here's a pic of what I took to the range today. Did the cabin fever challenge (5 shots standing, kneeling, prone, and sitting. 20 rounds total). The G41 did surprisingly well, but my favorite was the Krag although it had the worst score out of all of them. View attachment 558455

You and I need to meet up and shoot. We could scare the hell out of the AR crowd with out milsurp power...

You and I need to meet up and shoot. We could scare the hell out of the AR crowd with out milsurp power...

Oh boy, heads turn when that 8mm Mauser goes off, especially ten shots in rapid succession. No intermediate cartridge even compares after you've let loose a full magazine from the G41 haha

Video will be up on YouTube shortly, but here's a pic of what I took to the range today. Did the cabin fever challenge (5 shots standing, kneeling, prone, and sitting. 20 rounds total). The G41 did surprisingly well, but my favorite was the Krag although it had the worst score out of all of them. View attachment 558455

Hello,

You have a very nice collection of firearms.

Thank you for sharing and putting up the video too.

There were some gentlemen at my former Sportsman's Club, back east, that shot older military rifles and a few of those same guys shot some cool black powder guns too.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads