JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn things look like fun but you know what is going to happen here. Some moron is going to get shot with a real gun due to pointing these at the wrong person. Then here will come the lawyers wanting to sue the people who made it since it has to be their fault someone won a Darwin award. :mad:

Where is the orange tip - to me they look realistic enough that if someone was to threaten me with one I could only assume it was real. Dont make sim guns look like they are the real thing. Someone is likely to get shot due to not being able to identify it as a paint ball pistol.

Where is the orange tip - to me they look realistic enough that if someone was to threaten me with one I could only assume it was real. Dont make sim guns look like they are the real thing. Someone is likely to get shot due to not being able to identify it as a paint ball pistol.
Yeah, I wouldn't screw around with one. Everyone should be there for that purpose and that purpose only. Our sim guns are real frames using real magazines and slides cut to work with the retention devices on our holsters.

Most mag fed markers are pretty realistic. I never got into mag fed, but their guns are pretty real looking. I think that's the point. Kind of like airsoft. Those guys would show up in tactical gear and such. It was fun to watch, but if they allowed us regular guys in, we'd annihilate them with our hopper fed markers.

1634229865844.jpeg

Most mag fed markers are pretty realistic. I never got into mag fed, but their guns are pretty real looking. I think that's the point. Kind of like airsoft. Those guys would show up in tactical gear and such. It was fun to watch, but if they allowed us regular guys in, we'd annihilate them with our hopper fed markers.

View attachment 1050390
Touché to that! I'd wet em up with my old Bob Long!

What kind of freind points a real looking pistol at them. If this is expected from your freind might be worth finding sone new ones.

Damn things look like fun but you know what is going to happen here. Some moron is going to get shot with a real gun due to pointing these at the wrong person. Then here will come the lawyers wanting to sue the people who made it since it has to be their fault someone won a Darwin award. :mad:
Yeah, I'm surprised they didn't change the frame or slide to a bright color like Glock does with their official training pistols.

What kind of freind points a real looking pistol at them. If this is expected from your freind might be worth finding sone new ones.
Happens all the time at multiple airsoft and paintball arenas/fields throughout the United States many times a week/month/year.

Id say friendships might become stronger sharing this activity together.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top