JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If MechTech would just thread their barrels, I think they might begin to sell even more. I have no desire for a press-on muzzle device. I want a 1/2-28 thread, which opens up the world for suppressors and muzzle devices!

Does your mech tech work well?
Yes, it is pretty fun and can be used at the indoor ranges that dont allow rifle calibers. swapping out the upper and putting the glock slide back on takes about 30 seconds. When I first got it the feed ramp (the only part needed for the lower which is held in place magnetically) was the wrong one so I had FTF's. But they sorted that out for me. they can also run 1911 lowers (different model) which makes a 80% 45ACP rifle a reality.

Yes, it is pretty fun and can be used at the indoor ranges that dont allow rifle calibers. swapping out the upper and putting the glock slide back on takes about 30 seconds. When I first got it the feed ramp (the only part needed for the lower which is held in place magnetically) was the wrong one so I had FTF's. But they sorted that out for me. they can also run 1911 lowers (different model) which makes a 80% 45ACP rifle a reality.

It was fun in between parts breaking and falling apart and going back 3 times and still falling apart

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top