JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Kind of an odd one. Bought it from a coworker who shot it once, and left it in the case. I'd never seen a Glock rust before, and after @LuckySG stripped the slide to cerakote it, it became evident that under the rust was actual pitting. Still went through with the cerakote, and threw some upgrades on it to have it as a backup. Slide has some interesting patina showing through. Now it's a gun you can't feel bad about beating up. An ugly stick. Would look great with a battleworn finish.

Upgrades I felt were prudent:
Trijicon HD night sights with yellow front, circa 2019. Paid $120, value around $80
Zev Tech trigger. Paid ~$160, or I might have gotten it on sale. Value around $100
Minus connector $20 is $20
Magpul magwell $25ish
Cruxord mag release $25 on sale
Glock extended slide stop. $15

$900+ sunk into the total package.

Selling it with all the upgrades for $500

Selling it bone stock for $350, xfer included.

Comes with three factory 15-round mags. If I'm asked to drive it up to Washington it wouldn't come with any mags.

I will include a Crossbreed Freedom Carry hybrid IWB holster for free. $65 value when new, but been used a few times. That's why it's free.

Willing to meet at an agreed upon intermediary FFL.

20BB6062-718A-46AC-B811-4E567DB9CDF1.jpeg 602A3B40-847B-44B8-9BF5-3E7E462BA1CB.jpeg A55692BF-8AD2-4B42-BB09-9583732EEE27.jpeg 2462ED45-C02C-4F4E-9B44-8C0580107703.jpeg 8D323AF6-9C4F-4C01-8006-3FFD80BB182B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
At Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, or Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, I will pay the transfer and background fee from now until July 8th.

I will continue to offer to cover both the transfer fee and the OSP fee at Adaptive Firing Solutions in Oregon City, or Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks until I close the ad. Once it's closed, it's no longer available.

Closing all my ads soon. Offering to put this back to bone stock, and sell it for $350, transfer included still at either AFS in OC, or Lucky in Banks. Can't make it a better deal. My availability is a little iffy for the next week, but I'll do my best to work with your schedule.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.