JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I like to shake my fist at the administration as much as anyone, I haven't been able to find anything in any of the links or in Lynch's speech that implies anything more than that ideas and information will be shared among the participating cities. If anyone has found any information in an official speech or document related to this that implies an actual "global police force," I'd really like to see it.
The Jewish Genocide was just an 'Idea' until it wasn't. I guess the Ongoing Christian Genocide is, still in your mind, just an 'Idea' because it has yet to happen on your street.
Be happy with that fragment of 'security' you hold against the brutal reality of what your President is bringing against you.
I pray you have no children, no nephews/nieces who, if recent events are any indication will either be the ones raped to death before your eyes, their screams of torment and horror filling your ears or the ones who do a poor job slitting your throat/chopping your head off.
I pray this never happens and you are allowed by God and fate to continue with you peaceful life, your family safe and well cared for, I devotedly wish this for you, I truly do

Last Edited:
While I like to shake my fist at the administration as much as anyone, I haven't been able to find anything in any of the links or in Lynch's speech that implies anything more than that ideas and information will be shared among the participating cities. If anyone has found any information in an official speech or document related to this that implies an actual "global police force," I'd really like to see it.

Thanks, this might not be enough for you, but it is enough for me; the "devil" is in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th definitions of the operational terms.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...lobal-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

Addendum: I believe one of the operational terms for the Holocaust was "The Jewish Solution".

Thanks, this might not be enough for you, but it is enough for me; the "devil" is in the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th definitions of the operational terms.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...lobal-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

Addendum: I believe one of the operational terms for the Holocaust was "The Jewish Solution".
Yeah, most of the talk is about sharing info, but they do mention sharing "resources", which at least in the Army includes manpower as well as tech and tools. The linked article lays on the tin foil pretty thick, but there is merit to the argument.

The conference where the announcement occurred was at the UN.

"Resources" is an very-ambiguous term with huge implications.

Pair this up with Section 5210 of the PPACA, Obama's Extremist List (linked below), and the NDAA; alarms should be blaring.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-13/obama-declares-war-extremism-–-are-you-extremist

1. Those that talk about "individual liberties"

2. Those that advocate for states' rights

3. Those that want "to make the world a better place"

4. "The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule"

5. Those that are interested in "defeating the Communists"

6. Those that believe "that the interests of one's own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations"

7. Anyone that holds a "political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable"

8. Anyone that possesses an "intolerance toward other religions"

9. Those that "take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals"

10. "Anti-Gay"

11. "Anti-Immigrant"

12. "Anti-Muslim"

13. "The Patriot Movement"

14. "Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians"

15. Members of the Family Research Council

16. Members of the American Family Association

17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States "are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the 'North American Union'"

18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol

19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform

20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition

21. Members of the Christian Action Network

22. Anyone that is "opposed to the New World Order"

23. Anyone that is engaged in "conspiracy theorizing"

24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21

25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps

26. Anyone that "fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations"

27. The militia movement

28. The sovereign citizen movement

29. Those that "don't think they should have to pay taxes"

30. Anyone that "complains about bias"

31. Anyone that "believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia"

32. Anyone that "is frustrated with mainstream ideologies"

33. Anyone that "visits extremist websites/blogs"

34. Anyone that "establishes website/blog to display extremist views"

35. Anyone that "attends rallies for extremist causes"

36. Anyone that "exhibits extreme religious intolerance"

37. Anyone that "is personally connected with a grievance"

38. Anyone that "suddenly acquires weapons"

39. Anyone that "organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology"

40. "Militia or unorganized militia"

41. "General right-wing extremist"

42. Citizens that have "bumper stickers" that are patriotic or anti-U.N.

43. Those that refer to an "Army of God"

44. Those that are "fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)"

45. Those that are "anti-global"

46. Those that are "suspicious of centralized federal authority"

47. Those that are "reverent of individual liberty"

48. Those that "believe in conspiracy theories"

49. Those that have "a belief that one's personal and/or national 'way of life' is under attack"

50. Those that possess "a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism"

51. Those that would "impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)"

52. Those that would "insert religion into the political sphere"

53. Anyone that would "seek to politicize religion"

54. Those that have "supported political movements for autonomy"

55. Anyone that is "anti-abortion"

56. Anyone that is "anti-Catholic"

57. Anyone that is "anti-nuclear"

58. "Rightwing extremists"

59. "Returning veterans"

60. Those concerned about "illegal immigration"

61. Those that "believe in the right to bear arms"

62. Anyone that is engaged in "ammunition stockpiling"

63. Anyone that exhibits "fear of Communist regimes"

64. "Anti-abortion activists"

65. Those that are against illegal immigration

66. Those that talk about "the New World Order" in a "derogatory" manner

67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations

68. Those that are opposed "to the collection of federal income taxes"

69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr

70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag ("Don't Tread On Me")

71. Those that believe in "end times" prophecies

72. Evangelical Christians

Wow, 46 counts

Last Edited:
The Jewish Genocide was just an 'Idea' until it wasn't. I guess the Ongoing Christian Genocide is, still in your mind, just an 'Idea' because it has yet to happen on your street.
Be happy with that fragment of 'security' you hold against the brutal reality of what your President is bringing against you.

Try not to be a total idiot, please. All I'm asking is if someone has seen any more detail. I fully recognize that we have to make decisions based on limited information. I completely recognize that our government is out of control. All I want to know is if anyone has found anything more concrete. That's it. Just a question. Not a denial. Not calling people crazy for their interpretations.

You've totally twisted my question into something it isn't and made assumptions about me that are completely false. Just because you are content with as little information as possible, doesn't mean that other people don't want to look deeper into things. I've seen very little public information about what this SCN "officially" is; I'm just wondering if anyone else has been able to find more. Sheesh.

The conference where the announcement occurred was at the UN.

"Resources" is an very-ambiguous term with huge implications.

Pair this up with Section 5210 of the PPACA, Obama's Extremist List (linked below), and the NDAA; alarms should be blaring.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-01-13/obama-declares-war-extremism-–-are-you-extremist

1. Those that talk about "individual liberties"

2. Those that advocate for states' rights

3. Those that want "to make the world a better place"

4. "The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule"

5. Those that are interested in "defeating the Communists"

6. Those that believe "that the interests of one's own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations"

7. Anyone that holds a "political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable"

8. Anyone that possesses an "intolerance toward other religions"

9. Those that "take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals"

10. "Anti-Gay"

11. "Anti-Immigrant"

12. "Anti-Muslim"

13. "The Patriot Movement"

14. "Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians"

15. Members of the Family Research Council

16. Members of the American Family Association

17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States "are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the 'North American Union'"

18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol

19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform

20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition

21. Members of the Christian Action Network

22. Anyone that is "opposed to the New World Order"

23. Anyone that is engaged in "conspiracy theorizing"

24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21

25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps

26. Anyone that "fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations"

27. The militia movement

28. The sovereign citizen movement

29. Those that "don't think they should have to pay taxes"

30. Anyone that "complains about bias"

31. Anyone that "believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia"

32. Anyone that "is frustrated with mainstream ideologies"

33. Anyone that "visits extremist websites/blogs"

34. Anyone that "establishes website/blog to display extremist views"

35. Anyone that "attends rallies for extremist causes"

36. Anyone that "exhibits extreme religious intolerance"

37. Anyone that "is personally connected with a grievance"

38. Anyone that "suddenly acquires weapons"

39. Anyone that "organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology"

40. "Militia or unorganized militia"

41. "General right-wing extremist"

42. Citizens that have "bumper stickers" that are patriotic or anti-U.N.

43. Those that refer to an "Army of God"

44. Those that are "fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)"

45. Those that are "anti-global"

46. Those that are "suspicious of centralized federal authority"

47. Those that are "reverent of individual liberty"

48. Those that "believe in conspiracy theories"

49. Those that have "a belief that one's personal and/or national 'way of life' is under attack"

50. Those that possess "a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism"

51. Those that would "impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)"

52. Those that would "insert religion into the political sphere"

53. Anyone that would "seek to politicize religion"

54. Those that have "supported political movements for autonomy"

55. Anyone that is "anti-abortion"

56. Anyone that is "anti-Catholic"

57. Anyone that is "anti-nuclear"

58. "Rightwing extremists"

59. "Returning veterans"

60. Those concerned about "illegal immigration"

61. Those that "believe in the right to bear arms"

62. Anyone that is engaged in "ammunition stockpiling"

63. Anyone that exhibits "fear of Communist regimes"

64. "Anti-abortion activists"

65. Those that are against illegal immigration

66. Those that talk about "the New World Order" in a "derogatory" manner

67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations

68. Those that are opposed "to the collection of federal income taxes"

69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr

70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag ("Don't Tread On Me")

71. Those that believe in "end times" prophecies

72. Evangelical Christians

Wow, 46 counts

So...pretty much everyone in the US.

Bob Barr?
th?id=OIP.M8ffbbac15421db0431229fd88acbf3d2o2&pid=15.1&P=0&w=165&h=165.jpg

@ Bazoka Joe . . .
Try not to be a total idiot, please. All I'm asking is if someone has seen any more detail.

This is ~Bad Manners~ in this forum! I checked your Profile Page, you came on board in April, 2010 . . . And just over 300 posts? You should have grasp a few particulars by now: such as The Kind of ANSWERS you Request, are not allowed to exist in the open.

We have Members that have posted what you seek, and they are currently ~without the Right to post~ due to they're Intense Desire to share "More" than allowed.
So, My suggestion to you is do YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

I fully recognize that we have to make decisions based on limited information.

. . . Recognize such, but want more? Your on your own! The INFORMATION IS OUT THERE!
I completely recognize that our government is out of control. All I want to know is if anyone has found anything more concrete.

Short Answer: Yes, I have. And others have as well, sounds like you want it spoon fed to you, I raised my family as a Single Parent, then Raised my Grand Children, supporting a daughters desire for higher education.

I will not raise &/or provide for someone that attacks Good Forum Members, who respond a bit ~off~ for your own desire.

That's it. Just a question. Not a denial. Not calling people crazy for their interpretations.

Websearch Jade Helm. Websearch Foreign Military on American Soil.
Restudy Katrina.
Learn to Read between the lines!!!

You've totally twisted my question into something it isn't and made assumptions about me that are completely false.

I do not think its so twisted as you make it out to be, rather I think your asking to much of a member who has no reason to spoon feed you information.

Just because you are content with as little information as possible, doesn't mean that other people don't want to look deeper into things.

You have No Way of knowing that this is the situation, instead, it is more likely referring to your lack of discernment of what is obvious to Many of us.

I've seen very little public information about what this SCN "officially" is; I'm just wondering if anyone else has been able to find more. Sheesh.

Again, the Answer is yes. At this Current Time, we have Spetnaz Troops up north, as well as Polish troops.

You will find other foreign troops as well.

You search them out, like I did. Maybe spend some time on The High Road, the Tree of Liberty, and other ~More Specialized Forums~

#1 might be The New Republic.

This Forum is about guns, and drifting off that subject can suddenly get you Banned . . .

philip

Last Edited:
http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/new-obama-czar-will-hunt-right-wing-extremists/

And the administration has already admitted it is using behavioral psychologists to design federal programs in a way that subtly influences people's behavior.

"Obama wrote an executive order that the government wants to 'nudge' people to be involved in certain programs, and they admitted in that executive order that they're working with behavioral psychologists to do this," Whitehead said.

The brains behind these mind-control programs belong to Cass Sunstein, the former Obama adviser who wrote the book on "Nudge." Britain is the world model, with "Nudge squads" that influence people to perform certain tasks and think certain ways, Fox News reported.

"They're not stupid enough to dress up U.N. police in blue helmets. They'll use local police," he said. "The U.N. officials will move into the fusion centers and run it through Strong Cities Network. This is one big program you're looking at, very large."

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads