JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First time someone is arrested or killed by an outside police force it will set the lunatic fringe off. We all have seen this before and we all watched it on TV but it seems this stuff gets repeated as the stupid never learn their lessons.

"To counter violent extremism we need determined action at all levels of governance,"

Makes me wonder who the violent extremists are in the US?

They don't seem to worry much about the Mexican drug cartels that now control an increasing area of our southern border.

They pretty much try to hide the true facts about the terror caused by our "Religion of Peace" friends. Note how as the real story about the Roseburg coward comes out the coverage drops off steeply.

I agree with the post above regarding Sheriffs who dare to uphold the Constitution. We have seen the trend of agencies like DHS to focus on "domestic terrorism" which seems to be anybody who wants to live free and uphold the Constitution, while ignoring the real threats of Islamist and drug cartels. We see more and more an Executive Branch that wants to rule as a dictatorship as opposed to following the check and balances provided by the Constitution.

The only conclusion I can come to is that the violent extremists are those US citizens who will oppose a Dictatorship in the White House.

Remember Obama's latest gun rant where he brought up Great Britain and Australia as examples. In BOTH of these countries firearms were confiscated by the Government. In these places if you don't have the physical strength or skill to hold off an attacker armed with a knife or club you are doomed. Better not be female having to hold off a much larger male attacker.

I'm expecting an Executive Order any day about firearms from the White House. Obama has shown a trend of issuing Executive Orders any time the Legislature does not give him what he wants. It's coming, folks.

This is bad. This is very bad.

First time someone is arrested or killed by an outside police force it will set the lunatic fringe off. We all have seen this before and we all watched it on TV but it seems this stuff gets repeated as the stupid never learn their lessons.

The "Crispus Attucks" moment; when an unarmed runaway slave stood up to the British and was killed; the event that a lot of people believe was the kinetic-beginning of the revolutionary war.

It's not going to be pretty; a lot of loyalists will support the introduction of a global (non-constitutional) police presence.

I was up in Cabelas yesterday and guess its good therapy. Many people were talking about they should have armed up in 2012. There was a 2-3 hour wait yesterday not horrible but its a flashback to 4-8 hours back in 2012/13 when the shooting then sparked a buying firearms and ammo spree. What Barry half white says an does in the next week or so will really tell us how this winter and spring will go. I can almost feel Prozanski frothing at the mouth to take another bite, I think if you listen quietly you can hear the evil laugh coming from his house. I worry about Barry, but also worry about the justification factor Prozanki will use in just a few months. We have October, November, December and January, and then all hell will break loose I have no doubt it will be like a fricken black friday sale in Salem and you and I are for sale to the highest bidder like last year.

The "Crispus Attucks" moment; when an unarmed runaway slave stood up to the British and was killed; the event that a lot of people believe was the kinetic-beginning of the revolutionary war.

It's not going to be pretty; a lot of loyalists will support the introduction of a global (non-constitutional) police presence.

That moment nearly happened in Nevada when they tried to steal a mans cattle. Come into a mans home and steal his guns and the fur will fly.

Wait till some blue hatted dweeb makes a pass at someone's daughter or thinks he/she is better armed than some of he locals. With the internet rolling along any incidents by occupation forces won't stay out of the news or off social media. I think everyone can get behind American Lives Matter slogan if it comes to that. I think the libs truly do not understand the shall not/ will not comply mind set , way off life. Etc.

Brutus out

Slinging mud while calling on Mr Trump to be less.......brash.

The VP (jester joe) declared TEA party terrorists back in 2011; IRS followed his lead.

Last Edited:
Just remember who controls the communications infrastructure. We might not hear of the "spark" incident until some time has passed or at all unless you are local to it. .gov can put a blackout on all electronic civvy comms in a heartbeat.

While I like to shake my fist at the administration as much as anyone, I haven't been able to find anything in any of the links or in Lynch's speech that implies anything more than that ideas and information will be shared among the participating cities. If anyone has found any information in an official speech or document related to this that implies an actual "global police force," I'd really like to see it.

#1 Obama's speech in Roseburg this Friday will be very telling as to how fast he is willing to push the anti-US envelope.
#2 Remember Obama's Private Army?
#3 Expect a Muslim Police Force, expect them to start by Protecting Muslims who institute Sharia Law
#4 Expect them to train 'Locals' as Law Enforcement Officers~ expanding Sharia
#5 Expect Muslim rape to explode
#6 Expect mass releases of violent felons (starting this month)
#7 Expect road blocks, searches of everything everywhere mass arrests of MC Americanso_O

Just remember who controls the communications infrastructure. We might not hear of the "spark" incident until some time has passed or at all unless you are local to it. .gov can put a blackout on all electronic civvy comms in a heartbeat.

They would have to stop all modes of transportation too.

While I like to shake my fist at the administration as much as anyone, I haven't been able to find anything in any of the links or in Lynch's speech that implies anything more than that ideas and information will be shared among the participating cities. If anyone has found any information in an official speech or document related to this that implies an actual "global police force," I'd really like to see it.
My friend by the time you see it the fat lady will have already sung.

#1 Obama's speech in Roseburg this Friday will be very telling as to how fast he is willing to push the anti-US envelope.
#2 Remember Obama's Private Army?
#3 Expect a Muslim Police Force, expect them to start by Protecting Muslims who institute Sharia Law
#4 Expect them to train 'Locals' as Law Enforcement Officers~ expanding Sharia
#5 Expect Muslim rape to explode
#6 Expect mass releases of violent felons (starting this month)
#7 Expect road blocks, searches of everything everywhere mass arrests of MC Americanso_O
Brother,use the thinner foil for your hat. The thick stuff you use when cooking ribs is hampering you ability to think reasonably.
First off this ain't gunna happen over night. The will go on TV showing how cute the new LEO's are in their blue helmets
then wait for the responses before they deploy them. If we start too much talking they will know they need to think some more before deploying the blues.If they don't get much response or the hipsters say how safe they feel now,they will let them loose
I have made talk about it before but the way this will go is to martyr some one in high ranking to start martial law.
The oligarchs that run the place would probably chose a....a non white,lets say
Like I told someone last month,it won't be a war. It will be a quick conflict and we will have it resolved Like the Rodney King debockle.Why do you think the blacks burned down their own neighborhood?
History shows what whites are capable of doing to non whites to keep what they believe is theirs.
This will not go well for any invaders

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads