JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"...the Department of Justice is launching a global police force in order to combat "violent extremism" in the United States"

Cool. Sounds like they will be booting Obama from office.

922920_155254927986071_763577530_n_zps814d82b9.jpg

When has our liberty been more-so in the "hands" of our selves, our sherrifs, and our first responders?

Waving, saying hi, being lawful, and paying taxes may not be enough anymore. I predict this global police force (GPF) will undermine or supplant our local L.E.s....

No arguement from congress...o_O

Jan 2017 cannot come soon enough.

They underestimate the "good ol boy" mentality and the creativity and ingenuity of their fellow Americans.

We have people making rifles reach out a mile, suppressors being made from Mag Lights, oil filters... We as a nation have had too much time to be creative and prepare.

It wouldn't be a day to bet on Blue.

Till now I've never seen a real life scenario that looks like the plot of a survivalist book series. Nothing good will come of this. Nothing.

Launch of Strong Cities Network to Strengthen Community Resilience Against Violent Extremism

"To counter violent extremism we need determined action at all levels of governance," said Governing Mayor Stian Berger Røsland of Oslo while commenting on their participation in the SCN. "To succeed, we must coordinate our efforts and cooperate across borders."
"The SCN provides a unique new opportunity to apply our collective lessons in preventing violent extremism in support of local communities and authorities around the world", said CEO Sasha Havlicek of ISD. "We look forward to developing this international platform for joint innovation to impact this pressing challenge."
The Strong Cities Network will launch on Sept. 29, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT, following the Leaders' Summit on Countering ISIL and Violent Extremism. Welcoming remarks will be offered by the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Prince Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein and Mayor Bill de Blasio of New York City, who will also introduce a Keynote address by U.S. Attorney General Lynch. Following this event, the Strong Cities International Steering Committee, consisting of approximately 25 mayors and other leaders from cities and other sub-national entities from around the globe, will hold its inaugural meeting on Sept. 30, 2015, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. EDT.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/launch...lent-extremism

This sounds like the beginnings of so many apocolyptic movies and video games that never end well for the general public.

Putting on my tinfoil thinking cap for a moment...

This could be the direct result of the backlash Obama got nationwide from Sheriffs and Chiefs of Police when they declared they would not support or enforce new gun laws.

If the constitutional law officers won't do his bidding he needs an "extra constitutional" agency manned by foriegn agents to do his dirty work.

I can also see legal injunctions - if any are filed to stop this - being tossed by liberak courts for the complainant having "no standing" unless they were arrested or harmed directly by such an outfit. At that point - the legal system won't matter much. It will likely be a full blown civil war and America as we know it won't exist and in all likelihood the union would dissolve and emerge as a cluster of smaller nations - just like eastern europe. There will be no more American super power at that point - which is what the rest of the world would cheer for. It would be exactly what Obama declared he wanted - an America no better than any other nation on earth. Forget the hundreds of thousands or more likely millions of dead citizens - and countless dead foriegners on our soil. Decade long conflict and foriegn occupations are likely.

This crap needs stopped before the above becomes reality.

This is the equivalent of Russia or China landing on the beaches of the USA.
This bubbleguming pisses me off, I know how and I know why........ there doesn't seem to be
a superman that will be saving us. Guess time to dust the boots off and time to get angry,
image.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top