JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at Winco on San Rafael/122nd Ave today with Wifey. Leaving produce and rolling toward the bulk foods area and hear this noise. Something dropped. I look over and see an older white haired guy bending over to pick up, HIS GUN! Dude looked just like Bernie Sanders! I didn't want to stop and stare so caught up with Wifey and stopped her and told her what I saw. There was nobody to see him but me thank goodness. We could see him from the waist up struggling to get the gun back where it was suppose to be. We rolled on our way to finish getting what we needed. We saw him again and "Bernie" was wearing a fanny pack at 1:00-2:00 o'clock. And had a cell phone case at 3:00. Have no idea how it could have got out if he had the pack zipped all the way. Looked to be a sub-compact of some kind.
Things that make you go Hmmm.
I would have seriously had a hard time not holding my phone up to my ear while telling the wife about the Bernie look alike that dropped his gun! Let him think I was calling the cops! DR

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top