JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A gun friendly forum!

I cannot believe it.

Well met everyone. I am very happy to have found a good forum of folks. Mods do a good job and everyone is pretty cool.

I am former Army, Airborne, 55B...so I was once very familiar with a variety of weapons. Since then, I spent a lot of time as an RN, and a tour in the office cubicles. While I always hike, I forgot how much I really like shooting.

Now I just need to polish those old skills.

Found the site by looking for a local classifieds for arms, found a cool cat, a new toy, and a great new place.

Hope you are well, and thank you!

A gun friendly forum!

I cannot believe it.

Well met everyone. I am very happy to have found a good forum of folks. Mods do a good job and everyone is pretty cool.

I am former Army, Airborne, 55B...so I was once very familiar with a variety of weapons. Since then, I spent a lot of time as an RN, and a tour in the office cubicles. While I always hike, I forgot how much I really like shooting.

Now I just need to polish those old skills.

Found the site by looking for a local classifieds for arms, found a cool cat, a new toy, and a great new place.

Hope you are well, and thank you!
Welcome from a fellow RN

012D93D4-7EB0-43A0-92D2-4CA5E5F7663F.gif

;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show