JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found the forum.

There's plenty of ways to get involved. There are currently no organized clean ups scheduled due to current health restrictions. So, check out Trash No Land to learn about how to properly use our public land for the shooting sports.

Welcome to NWFA. Glad you found the forum.

There's plenty of ways to get involved. There are currently no organized clean ups scheduled due to current health restrictions. So, check out Trash No Land to learn about how to properly use our public land for the shooting sports.

Will do!

Welcome aboard!

FFF0FA1C-4A04-44C0-BB0C-A271755FB427.jpeg

Hey, cool... you got an unsolicited bump from a couple of us "casual" users who just showed up for the cookies.

Welcome to NWFA.

There's a strong gun-culture in and around Portland and despite some legislative missteps and blunders, OR remains one of the free-est* states on the west coast... or ANY American coast, really.

*The word is actually freest, I think. But that looks stupid. Probably "most free" would work, but how do you quantify a little bit of freedom, more freedom, and then the most free? The most freest inmate at Pelican Bay would like to discuss...

I don't always ramble-on... but when I do...
HA, who am I kidding... I always ramble-on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top