JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why have a pistol carbine option?
Why have one lower for a pistol and carbine?
Why did he point it out to you?
Why is there a President without a birth cert in office?
Why indeed....

It's an interesting idea but it seems a bit Legoish to me. But then again I've never been partial to the idea of a pistol calibre long arm. In a sub-gun I can see it, but I'm curious about the advantage savings in say...weight/accuracy/tactical advantage.

Eh, I think I'd rather just have a glock and a sub 2000 that takes glock magazines, that just looks awkward and adding all those accessories is the epitome of tacticool.

why? it's a super cheap way to get a pretty modular 9mm carbine. i think that's about it.. i wouldn't get one, but i'm not broke and desperate for a cheap 9mm carbine.

I love mech techs. They're incredibly fun to shoot.

From personal experience with the mech tech glock and a bushmaster carbon15 in 9mm, the mech tech is both more accurate and more reliable.

And to answer the question of "why", because it's fun. There's no other reason needed so I'd suggest you stop looking.

I have one that takes a 1911 frame. It it accurate and fun to shoot. does Para still sell frame kits? That is frames without a slide? If so where can I buy one?

Very interesting in 10mm
that's what I'm looking to do, going for a matched set, already have the Thompson Auto Ordinance 1911 in 10 mm and a TAO 1911 in .45ACP to go with the Mechtech 10mm for 1911. Not going to tacticool it out though, probably just matching grips and speed chutes on both, the only question mark at the moment is that I don't like either of the stocks they offer so I'm still trying to figure out what I will do about that.

How about picking up 30% more velocity from your pistol caliber? Good reason for starters: but until you shoot one, you may still wonder why. They are just a blast. My wife won't put her .38 super down when we are out shooting, mine is a 10mm.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top