JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
With so many product recalls which seem to be more common than ever (two on my vehicle, one on my Vitamix, and several guns, etc.), my buying decision these days is weighted heavily toward customer service. How is the company going to service the product with parts, shipping, labor, etc. on the back end of the sale?

Recently the Baltimore police department had a safety issue with their Fabrique National Herstal FNS lineup. Read about it here:

FNS Service Bulletin | FN®

I have several FNS pistols and they are incredibly ergonomic, tight, accurate shooters of extremely high quality.

I did have a trigger lockup issue that effects some of the earlier models, and last year FN paid for shipping and fixed the issue within a couple weeks' turn around.

Well, this current optional recall was likewise painless. FNH sent me prepaid Fedex shipping label. I scheduled for Fedex pickup and they came to my front door. Turn around was 15 days including shipping days, for multiple pistols.

This is how a recall should be handled. Free, simple, and fast.

I've had similar good experience with CZ USA and Walther.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top