JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I doubt the gun is real.

Those two rotors don't look big enough to have the thrust to lift the weight of real gun.

Also the forward 'canard' on the barrel would not be enough to provide the lift needed to allow for level flight.

Last Edited:
I doubt the gun is real.

Those two rotors don't look big enough to have the thrust to lift the weight of real gun.

Also the forward 'canard' on the barrel would not be enough to provide the lift needed to allow for level flight.
What made me question the vid was the "gun" shooting down other aerial objects - including one that was moving (another UAV)

What made me question the vid was the "gun" shooting down other aerial objects
I didn't watch that far but did again.

I saw some sort of red flagging or parachute falling at about the .38 mark but nothing to indicate it was 'shot down' The second scene at 2.28 it appeared the 'rifle' plane collided with the other.

This is probably at some prescribed R/C flying field and therefore the shooting of anything would not be allowed.

Last Edited:
I didn't watch that far but did again.

I saw some sort of red flagging or parachute falling at about the .38 mark but nothing to indicate it was 'shot down' The second scene at 2.28 it appeared the 'rifle' plane collided with the other.

This is probably at some prescribed R/C flying field and therefore the shooting of anything would not be allowed.
I think the speech I heard was a foreign language. I assumed it may be Ukraine weapon testing.

Indeed, no worky:

1657203649499.png

But now I am curious about flying Kalashnikovs. :s0165:

If real...
What to do if you get a Jam of some sort...
How do you aim...?
Spraying bullets makes a lot of noise...but noise doesn't really do much....

All that said...
A flying group of these...strafing an area would be excellent for suppressing fire...
Provided one had security for the "pilots".
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads