JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Molalla
State
Oregon
All of these came from an estate. Other than the descriptions and photos, I don't know anything else about them. All 4 of these Scopes has the same cross hair configuration. This is a really difficult picture to capture, so I am just posting this one.

Take these last 2 for $115 shipped or $100 Picked up near me in the Molalla area.
I also travel to Hermiston and Tri- cities often, and could meet along the way. All the way to Boise on 1-10.

20190525_124506_resized.jpg

#1) Vintage Japan Tasco 4 X, gloss, TV view, supercon coated, Omni-view, Opti-centererd. No ring marks but does have some scratches around the eye piece. Fairly clean and perfectly clear.
$70 shipped----Now $60 shipped

20190525_122816_resized.jpg

20190525_122822_resized.jpg

#2) Vintage Japan Tasco 3 X 9, gloss, TV view, fully coated, Omni-view, Opti-centererd. Very slight ring marks, one cap has been replaced and is matte black & scratched up a bit, otherwise very clean and perfectly clear. Great old scope.
$80 Shipped----Now $70 shipped

20190525_123350_resized.jpg

20190525_123403_resized.jpg

#3) SOLD Vintage Japan Tasco 3 X 9, gloss, TV view, Supercon coated, Omni-view, Opti-centererd. I believe this one has never been out of the box. No ring marks, pretty much pristine in the bag, in the box, with lens cloth, but missing the paperwork.
$115 Shipped

#4) SOLD Vintage Denver Redfield 3 X 9, TV view. This one appears to have never been mounted. No visible ring marks, clean and clear. It is in a vintage Redfield box but not the correct one.
$145 Shipped

Bundle and save:

Take 2 and save $15.

Also save the same off each by picking them up in person near Molalla.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top