JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All sold

New in the box S&W 22A .22 cal semi-auto pistol only fired at the factory. $250

New in the box Ruger Single Six chambered in 17 HMR 6.5" barrel with adjustable sights and scope rail. $450 lowered to $400

Tec-22 that has very little use. These had a bad name because some came out full auto and some not very reliable. This one has had some work and is very reliable and fun to shoot. comes with a ruger BX-25 mag $300 lowered to $275

For trades I am looking Sig P290 or other small frame 9mm. Also AR parts, optics or CZ EVO stock adapters/parts.

I work a lot around the Vancouver, Gresham, and Beaverton areas so I can meet anywhere around them at a FFL. Also live in Castle Rock.

Open to offers

17hmr.jpg 17hmr1.jpg sw22a.jpg sw22a1.jpg tec22.jpg tec22a.jpg tec22b.jpg

17hmr.jpg

17hmr1.jpg

sw22a.jpg

sw22a1.jpg

tec22.jpg

tec22a.jpg

tec22b.jpg

Last Edited:
New in the box S&W 22A .22 cal semi-auto pistol only fired at the factory. $250

New in the box Ruger Single Six chambered in 17 HMR 6.5" barrel with adjustable sights and scope rail. $450

Tec-22 that has very little use. These had a bad name because some came out full auto and some not very relieable. This one has had some work and is very relieable and fun to shoot. comes with a ruger BX-25 mag $300

For trades I am looking for a AT&T cell phone for my kid but no junk. Just to be up front I sometimes suck to get a hold of and very busy with work. I work a lot around the Vancouver, Gresham, and Beaverton areas so I can meet anywhere around them at a FFL. Also live in Castle Rock.

Open to offers and also looking for a Sig 290
Are you interested in any firearm trades?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.