JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Keeping my pistols, but I need to sell some rifles ASAP! Lost all my income, but that will be changing in the months to come when we open our bar... I'll buy new guns then! Sorry, but cash only. Need the money! Sold a couple and these are the last 2 left...

Savage 116 .300wm
All stainless, accutriger, Nikon Pro-staff 3x9x40 scope. Black composite stock.
$500 obo
b195b42f.jpg

Smith Corona by Springfield 22-250
This one is a bit baffling to me. Has a custom stock and a killer trigger job done to it. Was a 30-06, but had a HEAVY 22-250 bull barel put on it. Beautiful stock. Will need to be drilled for a scope mount. It is a 03-a3 model rifle.
$200
4806251b.jpg

No trades at this time. Desperate for cash to finish the stuff needed to open our bar!! Almost there! Just running out of money! I'm broke so I can't travel.... Help me out guys! (comes with a coupon for a free lapdance and beer if you ever make it this way when the bar opens!!)

I can't post pictures. I do all this from my phone. If anyone is interested in seeing pictures of one of these please leave me a phone number I can text them to or an email. I don't have pictures of the dancers. We haven't opened yet.

Can you PM pics of the .17? Do you travel to portland or salem very often? I live in seattle, but have family in both of those cities. I'll give you your asking price if the gun is in good shape. My dad in salem would love this gun!

I am posting from my phone. I can't add pictures to this site from my phone. The ONLY way I can send pictures is by email or I can text them. Normally I do travel at least half way to do trades, or sells but I am unable to travel at the time. Also, in order for me to do a gun trade to an out of state resident is through an FFL.

.17HMR, sold. The 22-250 is sale pending. But to answer the above question. The scope is a complete POS! It is not functional. I had it on there only to test a mount that I had. It was just the best picture I had at the time. And I don't have any pictures of the dancers. We are not open yet. We have them lined up waiting though!! Can't wait for the doors to open!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.