JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know a lot of you older farts don't have the insta-ma-grams so I thought I would post a few of my recent pics.

IMG_20150428_163011.jpg IMG_20150512_081040.jpg IMG_20150522_173016.jpg IMG_20150529_160617-1.jpg IMG_20150424_140105.jpg

It's not that i'm older (although that's happening anyway) it's that i hate using stupid mobile phone browsing or subbing to picture sites :)

Fantastic pictures though, really good detail and lighting, thank you for posting. I don't supposed you could post your pics here as well as instagram etc?

Great photography, really, really well done. Lighting, composition, detail, all look great. As for Instagram, I just don't do much social media, so feel free to post them here for those of us that would otherwise miss them. I really love the Beretta's and the Gunsite Scout. Very nice.

Just curious, what camera/lens combo are you using?

I too am impressed with the camera. Correct me ifor I'm wrong, a stabilization method was used?

You would be amazed at how much clearer your pics can be if you're not holding the camera.

Will watch that vid later, thanks.

Great photos! Nice job especially sticking your brand in there with the correct perspective and defocus for where it is in the picture.

Also like playing "where's Waldo" looking for it. I like how you stuck it on the gun in one photo.

Cool thing about cell phone photos is small sensor gives you tons of depth of field. Have you checked out the Panasonic CM-1? Sorry for the thread derail, but that phone is as much camera as phone, with a 1" sensor.

Been thinking about one of those now that I am off contract.

Great work!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top