JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale to Oregon residents only. FTF transactions in the SALEM/KEIZER area. Bill of Sale required.

1. No longer available

2. No longer available

3. Sold

Please feel free to give me a call if you are interested. 503-559-6342

Last Edited:
HI. Does your Peruvian Mauser action have a floorplate release inside the trigger guard as do the 1909 Argentine models?
Art

Hi Artpro,

Thanks for your interest in the 1909 Mauser. It does not have the same floorplate release as the Argentine model of the same year. It has the standard release.

could someone tell me why does everyone insist that the person be from the same state to buy or sell a gun in . is it so they dont have to drive far. or do people think that its illegal to sell to a person in another state . frome what ive been told by dealers is that private citizens can buy and sell over state lines . is this true ? please be educated in your answer

could someone tell me why does everyone insist that the person be from the same state to buy or sell a gun in . is it so they dont have to drive far. or do people think that its illegal to sell to a person in another state . frome what ive been told by dealers is that private citizens can buy and sell over state lines . is this true ? please be educated in your answer

Federal law allows the sale of a long gun or a handgun between private parties of the same state as long as the purchaser is 18 years of age. An individual who does not possess a federal firearms license may not sell a modern firearm to a resident of another state without first transferring the firearm to a dealer in the purchaser's state.[3] Firearms received by bequest or intestate succession are exempt from those sections of the law which forbid the transfer, sale, delivery or transportation of firearms into a state other than the transferor's state of residence.[3] Likewise, antique firearms are exempt from these sections of the law in most states. (Antique firearms are defined as those manufactured pre-1899 by US federal law, or modern replicas thereof that do not use cartridges. State law definitions on antique firearms vary considerably from state to state.)

This is just from a quick search on the internet. It's a good idea that you find information for yourself instead of listening to what other people think are laws. Educate yourself for your own good, it would be a shame if you got into trouble for not knowing the law.

Thank you numbnutz that was an important response and you handled it like a professional..we need more members like you..

How old is that remmy 700.????

Firesweep, I'm located in the Salem/Keizer area.

Numbnutz, thanks for answering the other posters question.

Regards, SAR4800

All of these firearms are from a friend who has had them in her closet for the last 18 years, ever since her husband passed away. I do not know the round count on them but the Rem 700 has to be very low. It looks great. The 257 Roberts is bright and shiney and still very sharp. Please feel free to make offers.

Federal law allows the sale of a long gun or a handgun between private parties of the same state as long as the purchaser is 18 years of age. An individual who does not possess a federal firearms license may not sell a modern firearm to a resident of another state without first transferring the firearm to a dealer in the purchaser's state.[3] Firearms received by bequest or intestate succession are exempt from those sections of the law which forbid the transfer, sale, delivery or transportation of firearms into a state other than the transferor's state of residence.[3] Likewise, antique firearms are exempt from these sections of the law in most states. (Antique firearms are defined as those manufactured pre-1899 by US federal law, or modern replicas thereof that do not use cartridges. State law definitions on antique firearms vary considerably from state to state.)

This is just from a quick search on the internet. It's a good idea that you find information for yourself instead of listening to what other people think are laws. Educate yourself for your own good, it would be a shame if you got into trouble for not knowing the law.

The biggest reason I spent $30 and got an 03 FFL was because of this, money well spent! While it doesn't cover all guns it covers alot of the ones I like:D. It also aleviates fears some sellers have that they may be selling to some one precluded from having fire arms.

The biggest reason I spent $30 and got an 03 FFL was because of this, money well spent! While it doesn't cover all guns it covers alot of the ones I like:D. It also aleviates fears some sellers have that they may be selling to some one precluded from having fire arms.

Having your CHL will also make it easier in private sales.

And having a CHL is worth its weight in gold not having to argue with an officer on placement of weapons in Trucks since there is no trunk ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.