Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A few bolt action rifles

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by sar4800, Aug 17, 2010.

1. sar4800

sar4800 Oregon Member

For sale to Oregon residents only. FTF transactions in the SALEM/KEIZER area. Bill of Sale required.

1. No longer available

2. No longer available

3. Sold

Please feel free to give me a call if you are interested. 503-559-6342

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  2. Artpro

Artpro Salem, OR. Artpro Bronze Supporter

HI. Does your Peruvian Mauser action have a floorplate release inside the trigger guard as do the 1909 Argentine models?
    Art

3. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

PM Sent

4. sar4800

sar4800 Oregon Member

Hi Artpro,

Thanks for your interest in the 1909 Mauser. It does not have the same floorplate release as the Argentine model of the same year. It has the standard release.

5. wwkii

wwkii gilchrist oregon Active Member

could someone tell me why does everyone insist that the person be from the same state to buy or sell a gun in . is it so they dont have to drive far. or do people think that its illegal to sell to a person in another state . frome what ive been told by dealers is that private citizens can buy and sell over state lines . is this true ? please be educated in your answer

6. Firesweep

Firesweep Portland Oregon Member

Where in oregon are you?

7. numbnutz

numbnutz molalla Active Member

Federal law allows the sale of a long gun or a handgun between private parties of the same state as long as the purchaser is 18 years of age. An individual who does not possess a federal firearms license may not sell a modern firearm to a resident of another state without first transferring the firearm to a dealer in the purchaser's state.[3] Firearms received by bequest or intestate succession are exempt from those sections of the law which forbid the transfer, sale, delivery or transportation of firearms into a state other than the transferor's state of residence.[3] Likewise, antique firearms are exempt from these sections of the law in most states. (Antique firearms are defined as those manufactured pre-1899 by US federal law, or modern replicas thereof that do not use cartridges. State law definitions on antique firearms vary considerably from state to state.)

This is just from a quick search on the internet. It's a good idea that you find information for yourself instead of listening to what other people think are laws. Educate yourself for your own good, it would be a shame if you got into trouble for not knowing the law.

8. kevlar

kevlar Mt.Angel Active Member

Thank you numbnutz that was an important response and you handled it like a professional..we need more members like you..

How old is that remmy 700.????

9. sar4800

sar4800 Oregon Member

Firesweep, I'm located in the Salem/Keizer area.

Numbnutz, thanks for answering the other posters question.

Regards, SAR4800

10. russel78

russel78 idleyld park oregon Member

how many rounds through the 30-06

11. orduckhunter

orduckhunter Springfield, OR Member

same question

and, do you have any idea on the 257 Bob? what is the condition of the bore?

12. sar4800

sar4800 Oregon Member

All of these firearms are from a friend who has had them in her closet for the last 18 years, ever since her husband passed away. I do not know the round count on them but the Rem 700 has to be very low. It looks great. The 257 Roberts is bright and shiney and still very sharp. Please feel free to make offers.

13. sar4800

sar4800 Oregon Member

New lowered prices

14. FishinKings

FishinKings Washington New Member

PM Sent

15. jdlloyd420

jdlloyd420 the gorge New Member

will you take 175.00 for the peruvian

16. sar4800

sar4800 Oregon Member

Thanks for the offer on the 1909 Peruvian. Sorry, can't go that low though.

17. jdlloyd420

How about 225.00 for 1909?? Let's talk my number 541 980 1919, thanks John

18. jdlloyd420

Art, I'll call you later this morning I didn't see your number until after Iposted my last offer. Thanks, John

19. coop44

coop44 Tacoma ,WA Well-Known Member

The biggest reason I spent $30 and got an 03 FFL was because of this, money well spent! While it doesn't cover all guns it covers alot of the ones I like:D. It also aleviates fears some sellers have that they may be selling to some one precluded from having fire arms.

20. dbag

dbag Lane County, Oregon Member

Having your CHL will also make it easier in private sales.

And having a CHL is worth its weight in gold not having to argue with an officer on placement of weapons in Trucks since there is no trunk ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.