JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpeg

They are opening one in vancouver soon.
Right down the street from me! Whoo.

They also opened on Sunday (which they never do) to serve FREE meals to those first responders and those supporting the clean up of the Orlando shooting.

They are a true American company.

I was up in hurricane ridge the other day when I came across a couple soldiers hidden on top of a cliff! Cool to know what the impetus was for placing them there. I just thought it was, well, I dunno... I liked finding them though! Snapped a pic of one, it was a neat surprise to stumble across
image.jpeg

When the one opened near Sportsman's - 185th & 26 - Tanasborne - #4 on the above map

It was 2 months before I could get in!
(I wasn't willing to wait in that long of a line)

Saw a line there just a couple weeks ago (already June) and decided to wait another month or two for that to subside. But now I'll be more inclined to tough it out and give them a try!

Thanks for posting!

Had an appointment at the VA so we made the most of it and stood in line for Chick-fil-A! Coming from Grants Pass we don't get the chance very often. Good to see a company that has not kicked Jesus Christ to the curb. May our lives glorify God,
Michael

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads