JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hay guys,
Im not sure how many of you know of the shooting spot off of hwy 6 headed towards timber but i was there on Sunday with a few friends. when we arrived we found that who ever was there b4 us had completely trashed the place! :mad: i mean 3 garbage bags full of shotgun shell casings and 9 other bags of trash! :s0001: On top of that someone had also dumped a few bags of soil and other rubbish in a roadside ditch(which you have to climb over to get to the shooting range). My friends and I picked up the entire range from top to bottom. When we were done we hauled all the trash to the ditch. as we were packing up 4 the day one of the state troopers stopped by and asked us what we were up 2(nice guy). when he found out that there was a bunch of trash he frowned and said thanx for helping pick it up. We drove up in a Honda accord so we couldn’t get all the trash out of there. If someone could help out our community and take a pickup for the last of the trash i would even be willing to go with you and do most of the physical labor. I live in an apt complex so we already have a spot for the trash. If I had a car I would do this myself, I just don’t want my favorite shooting spot shut down:( if you can help out please let me know.
Sincerely,
Adam

good job!!.. (wish i was closer to portland,, cause i would help).. when i go out shooting around eugene, i try to do the same deal,, or at least take a little bit back out every time i go shootin..i also dont want my shootin area to become inaccessable

well....i got it all. lots of crap, looked more like people were dumping there and shooters were shootin their stuff. if somebody could help me get rid of it that would be greatly appreciated. hopefully close to cornelius pass road around 5-6 tonight? its a full truck load

Kudos to you both. I have not been out to that spot (yet) but I think it's great that you took the initiative to clean up the place. Hopefully that trooper remembers that the next time there is a problem with disrespectful and mesy shooters; that not all who like play with guns are like that.
:s0155:

Way to Go guys! I am glad there was a State Trooper to notice you cleaning up. He will end up going to bat for you and the good shooter if and when they try to close that area to target shooting.

I am always looking for new closer places to shoot, where is this place? I will remember to bring extra garbage bags for next time someone else ***** it up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top