JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too bad they have to emphasize that color of the handgun so many times in one article. And too bad her fiance has to sound like such a tool, bragging about how much money they have.

But good on her for having the wits and the balls to actually use it...

If I had to find something that was done wrong, I would say answering the door at 3 a.m. without her 38 on her person. This could have been much worse if her fiance wasn't there to "distract" the intruder so she could go get her gun.

My wife thinks I'm crazy but I answer the door during the day with my gun on my hip, especially if I'm not expecting anyone.

I was just reading this article earlier this evening. I would have liked to hear from her directly, but I suppose it makes sense she would not say anything right now given that it is still an active investigation. It's a shame he didn't keep his mouth shut as well.

So she had a gun and he didn't? If someone was creating a commotion in my house and I knew where the gun was I would show up at the scuffle with it unless the fight was between it and me. But I'm glad SOMEONE had one and used it. And I'm not surprised it was pink......after all it WAS a .38

Dude is a dbag, girl is cute. Good that it was the criminal that died and not them. Good story. I also answer the door with my gun on my hip if i don't recognize them or I'm not expecting company. Mostly though because I carry all the time.

A few comments

One, we have people on this forum telling us why they feel no need to be armed.. yet these types of stories make news every day and a simple google search brings up hundreds of recent street and home attack stories

As Ted Nugent says: "There's no excuse for not having superior firepower"..

Two, I never open the door without looking out the 2nd floor window to see who it is, first. If I don't know who you are, I open the window (armed with a service caliber handgun) and ask "Yes, can I help you?". If it's JWs or other vermin who cannot read the bright colored NO SOLICITING sign on the door, I use a very deep voice. I've watched 'em literally jump as if they though it might be a higher power :s0112: I once ran off a creep early on a Saturday AM that way, only to then arm up and go outside to see where he had gone (I'm one of our block watch captains) and I discovered him next door knocking on their door. From 50 feet away I confronted him and asked him what he was doing, he came back with some smart @$$ response so 911 was dialed and I told him he could explain himself to Lacey's finest. He took off and got in a van with his moll, who was the lookout. He got away but the neighbor later spotted him and called the cops, who at least now have his info recorded so they can corral him for any future burglaries. I do not know if he was armed, and I'm glad I did not open the door to possibly face a piece at point blank range

Three, do bullets from pink guns hurt more? :cool:

sounds a bit shady to me. For one he is giving alot of info on why he thinks they got robbed. To me it sounds like he is trying too hard to justify the shooting. I bet it was their coke dealer and the deal went south in one way or another so they shot the guy. Maybe he was their dealer for a while and then decided to rob them. Poor pizza guy....

sounds a bit shady to me. For one he is giving alot of info on why he thinks they got robbed. To me it sounds like he is trying too hard to justify the shooting. I bet it was their coke dealer and the deal went south in one way or another so they shot the guy. Maybe he was their dealer for a while and then decided to rob them. Poor pizza guy....

seriously. who in their right mind opens their door to a stranger at 3 AM? how in the **** does he know that a pizza guys staked out his house?

dbag living ghetto fab and buying 60k rings while living "posh" in an average neighborhood - check
24 year old gold digging pageant queen - check

yeah their marriage will last forever!
:s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads