JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many people were killed in the USA by people on the Terrorists watch list? How many on the no fly list?

How many people were killed last year by gang bangers who have been convicted of at least one felony? How many legally bought the firearm they used?

How many people committed suicide by a method other then the use of a firearm? OK I looked this one up its almost exactly 1/2 of all suicides do not involve a firearm.

I don't see how using the terrorist watch list or even the no fly list will make a measurable difference in the crime rate.

I don't see how using the terrorist watch list or even the no fly list will make a measurable difference in the crime rate.

It won't and it's not even about that. It's about gutting the Constitution, a little at a time. Patriot Act here, eliminate due process there.
Pretty soon....

How many people were killed in the USA by people on the Terrorists watch list? How many on the no fly list?

How many people were killed last year by gang bangers who have been convicted of at least one felony? How many legally bought the firearm they used?

How many people committed suicide by a method other then the use of a firearm? OK I looked this one up its almost exactly 1/2 of all suicides do not involve a firearm.

Dip,dipdip,um,:confused:
THATS NOT THE POINT!!!!!
We need more laws to show someones job is worth while
Dont go messing things up with statistics
;)

A brief lesson in the subtleties of effective communication:

Mark knows what it's really about... this whole post is rhetorical. Rhetorical statements/questions can sometimes be difficult to recognize but require no reply, the answer is already implied.

Hence Mark's "abrupt" reply to Slimer13 ;)

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads