JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got back from the engraver. Had a pile of cans, SBRs and and SBS to get laser engraved after a philatelist spree last month. 18-22 days on everything file to finished form 1. Three of the cans started out as solvent traps from the exotic land of China. Did you know you can turn those things into silencer? Who knew right? Still waiting on a few parts to finish up some of the higher powered cans but I got two of the guns and silencers finished up today. I'm pretty much putting a dedicated silencer on mst of my AR's. The two pictures are my

CMMG Banshee bolt and barrel upper on a standard SBR lower with Glock mag adapter. Its got one of those big Chineseum $40 monocores. Its big and because of that its quiet. Sounds about the same as my AAC TiRant45 on a 9mm. Totally hearing safe and a pleasant tone. I had doubts about it after reading up silencer forums from "experts" who have never built one. They are wrong BTW.

CMMG 5.5" .22LR AR upper with side folding stock. Also an SBR . Real nice shooter and its got a Chineseum 9" long 1.70" wide K baffle silencer with 9 baffles . Basically the same design of baffles as my AAC Tirant. That thing is ridiculously quiet and I would expect so with that much volume. No FRP to speak of. Its considerably quieter than my Silencerco Spectre II but I would expect it would be doing something with 10X the internal volume.

eDrgDH.jpg

381R4a.jpg

PLi8ic.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads