JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's cool my niece loves Elvis I just showed her the picture and told her it was his gun and it was for sale last week and guess what she said LOL YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT IT'S PROBLEY WORTH $250.0000 dollars lol she was close

Thats just ooooozes all sorts of cool don't it.
471-1.jpg

So My dad was in the 32nd Armor at the same time that Elvis was in that unit.
While my dad never really met Elvis , he always said Elvis was pretty cool about being in the Army...
That Elvis never traded on his "Rock and Roll" status to get out of boring duty like KP , Guard Duty , CQ or things like that.
Andy

So My dad was in the 32nd Armor at the same time that Elvis was in that unit.
While my dad never really met Elvis , he always said Elvis was pretty cool about being in the Army...
That Elvis never traded on his "Rock and Roll" status to get out of boring duty like KP , Guard Duty , CQ or things like that.
Andy
Yes that was going to be my next post

And he was a huge supporter of law enforcement lots of his friends were cops or sheriff or at least he supported them even payed the bills when a police man died in the line of duty mmmmmm it's a different world these days

My niece has lot of books about him and even does some Elvis impersonator things at little get together 's on the island as I speak or type this she is at guitar lessons lol and then voice class after that and she has already recorded a few songs lol one that she wrote her self at the London bridge studios in Seattle can you say ALICE IN CHAINS OR SOUND GARDEN PEARL JAM AND SO ON THEY ALL RECORDED SONGS THERE she loves Elvis and that he loved guns lol gives us something to talk about lol now I just have to find a list of guns that he owned so I can say see that gun Elvis had one

And that was for Hollywood stars lol there are the parents of some of my niece friends that said same thing lol there still here gee how I know you're mouth can get you trouble as for my nephew 's friends parents LOL he couldn't tell you there names unless he played against them on Xbox or paint ball lol just how a 15 year old boy should be lol oh yeah don't for get about the most important thing in the world his hair before school because we all know that what girls want nice hair and and a guy who can fly a helicopter lol on Xbox he fly a helicopter

I saw people crying on the day Trump was swore in lol because they had said they were going to leave if he won but there still here HAHA yes I have liberal in-laws that do everything they can to turn my niece to the dark side they gave up on my nephew because he likes what I do mmmm guns cars boats hunting fishing oh ya girls too lol

In the early 80s my friend's mother was the CFO of Graceland. Somewhere out there is a polaroid of me bouncing on his bed like a fool. Probably the most rewarding friendship ever. Got to go to tons of concerts and backstage because bands that toured would stop in to Graceland and just hand out free tickets and passes. Good times.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top