JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here it is, a Calvary Model Colt still in the original 7 1/2" configuration present at Custer's Last Stand at the Little Big Horn, after being missing for nearly a century and half it is one of the most significant historical finds of the century. It has been noted by expert John A. Kopec as the finest representation of "Custer-Era revolver from Lot-Five". Any guess how much it will go for at auction? For reference...https://holabirdamericana.liveaucti...G-HORN-BATTLEFIELD-COLT-45-REVOLVER_i24628319

I'm really curious as to what happened to the colt from the "little bighorn battles" that was in my family. It hasn't been seen in since the mid forties.

Last Edited:
I remodeled a kitchen years ago for a super nice lady in Portland. She was a descendant of Wild Bill Hickok.
I asked her if she had inherited any of his guns and she told me that they were given to her brother.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top