JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Humans cannot even follow 10 lawful commandments. How then do those with an assumed higher moral authority expect additional man-made laws will be followed by those same humans. :rolleyes:

Humans cannot even follow 10 lawful commandments.
We've taken God out of schools, the 10 commandments out of Courthouses & wonder why societies morals are at an all time low...but I digress.

Our Republic was meant for a moral populace.
-Dead White Guy.

We've taken God out of schools, the 10 commandments out of Courthouses & wonder why societies morals are at an all time low...but I digress.

Our Republic was meant for a moral populace.
-Dead White Guy.
Our morals are not at an all time low.

Our crime rate is at a multi year low though. Things are much better for many people.

The problem though is they all need someone else to control and they pick on those that they don't like and don't understand.

More evidence "common sense" gun control laws don't work. Why? Lax enforcement, according to the article. What will the answer be? More "common sense" gun control laws. Sound familiar?

Maybe they should try the "we really mean it this time" approach. I'm sure it will eventually work. That Einstein guy, he was an idiot, he don't know what he is talking about.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads