JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A challenge for the president

This is probably one of the best videos I have seen Lapierre make and I would like to see a debate between him and Obama. We all know he won't but it is worth a shot. Even if you are not a NRA fan it would be worth a debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yClzzvWUoG4

If you like what you see sign the petition to make Obama comment and hopefully accept Wayne Lapierre's challenge. If for nothing more than just to hear what the white house would say if they get the 100000 signatures.

<broken link removed>

Great video, Wayne needs to get Obama on numeral ground in a nationally televised debate... The result would be total destruction of the liberal lies about guns and the need for more gun control...

Unfortunately, Obama only wants to be able to manipulate the information and manipulate the voting public...

Good video, With the number of NRA members and P,Od. gun owners it should not take long to hit the 100k signatures on the petition.

It will be interesting to here the response to this petition. I don't think he has the stones to take this challenge, He wont have control of the debate and his claims don't match the facts.

He won't take it. Easier to call out the NRA from the confines of his "town hall," where he can give weak answers in his condescendingly smug way to people like Taya Kyle, or a rape victim bent on protecting herself in the future.

He won't take it. Easier to call out the NRA from the confines of his "town hall," where he can give weak answers in his condescendingly smug way to people like Taya Kyle, or a rape victim bent on protecting herself in the future.

My thoughts as well. He's spineless except when being manipulated by his puppeteer's. I'm hoping that really good ventriloquist (Jeff Dunham) will create a character of him after he's out of office. Wait, come to think of it he already has.

220px-Jeff_Dunham_and_Achmed.jpg

Barry will never do a one on one with Wayne... he has too much to lose. Still, having 100,000+ folks calling him out and having him be a no show adds to his lack of character and spinelessness.

220px-Jeff_Dunham_and_Achmed.jpg

Here's what the ideal would be like in my little world.

Obama refuses to comment on the challenge, the GOP candidates start using it to point out the cowardice.

Wayne takes it further and challenges that 'can't understand normal thinking' Hillary to take him on the way she's talking that she will. She refuses, the NRA does a big push to show that the Democrats will get no substance / all bluster from her, and that while the NRA disagrees with Bernie Sanders, there's a belief that proper middle ground could be found with him.

Hillary's campaign collapses, Bernie runs against the GOP and loses. Order is restored to the Empire.

Here's what the ideal would be like in my little world.

Obama refuses to comment on the challenge, the GOP candidates start using it to point out the cowardice.

Wayne takes it further and challenges that 'can't understand normal thinking' Hillary to take him on the way she's talking that she will. She refuses, the NRA does a big push to show that the Democrats will get no substance / all bluster from her, and that while the NRA disagrees with Bernie Sanders, there's a belief that proper middle ground could be found with him.

Hillary's campaign collapses, Bernie runs against the GOP and loses. Order is restored to the Empire.

Only if we can fend off General Grievous' military coup & regain control over the Imperial Senate after Senator Palpatine using national security issues to pass the Patriot Act.

I am some what sad only about 600 have responded so far. I thought it would be much more by now.

I just want th hear the White house comment's as to why they wouldn't do it.

I am some what sad only about 600 have responded so far. I thought it would be much more by now.

I just want th hear the White house comment's as to why they wouldn't do it.

Probably because the whole White House petition site is a big joke - has been since they started it. And people know it. Past petitions with plenty of signatures have gone ignored or have been dismissed as unimportant by the White House. Even if they got a million signatures, Obama would ignore it. He's not going to dignify the challenge with any kind of response. And everyone knows there is now way in hell he's going to get into that debate.

I am only making this comment to keep this on the top of the list just in case someone missed it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews