JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Last night as I was taking in all the information about Sandy Hook I was befuddled by all the conflicting information in the story (this was before I watched Sandy Hook fully exposed). I decided that maybe I should directly contact their police department and ask them exactly what guns were used and where. I want an official remark so as to clear up all the murky information told by the media and I would ask....No, challange my fellow forum members to do the same.

I realize that I have put myself on the radar by doing so but nobody has busted in my door and hauled me off yet.

I would only suggest that should you take this challange to ask for the truth you should remain professional and ask only the simple questions of what guns were used and when? And above all be sensitive to the situation. I am sure by now all the ballistics have been worked out and they have a clear idea what happened so what we ask isn't too much. This isn't tin foil hat stuff to me as I don't believe in all the conspiracy stuff about it. I just want the truth from them.

Here's a link to the Newtown PD page. Ask them for the truth. Maybe if enough of us ask we will get somewhere other than the media BS that keeps going on.

Town of Newtown, CT - Newtown Police Department

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads