JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an opportunity to by in bulk some Warne rings, a bunch of mounts, and some peep sites for a Kimber rifle, and I believe there is a set of stainless mini-14 rings as well. I am getting these at a pretty good price, so I am wondering if someone would buy some from me when I get them. I am not looking to make money, I just want to use some of the rings for my. . . non gun stuff :s0131:. Oh yeah some of them are this special powder coated aluminum rings that are an easy detaching and you are supposed to be able to take the scope off and put it back on still zeroed in on what it was sighted in at. This is just an idea. Again, I am not trying to make money, I honestly though that maybe some of you guys could use some. If I do end up buying them (based on the interest you guys have in them on this thread) I will post exactly what they are and then you can make me an offer. Let me know if this is crazy or not.

BJ

Depending on what they fit,i am interested in the Warnes and Kimber items at the least.
Send me a list when you get the items,and i will let you know what i want.
Thanks,

Alright guys. I just picked them up. There are some 1" rings and some 30mm rings by Warne. I also have a bunch of mounts and some Kimber peep sights. These are all in bags/plastic boxes that are numbered to match a certain make and model of rifle. I have two sets of Ruger mini 14 stainless rings. Later tonight I will post exact specs. Let me know if you are intersted. Again, not looking to make a bunch of money, just figured it would be a cool way to pass on some savings if you need some of this stuff.

BJ

Here is a list of stuff that I have. Please feel free to make offers. I looked online and the warne quick release rings are $85ish and the others are $45ish new.

Rings:

1) Warne Maxima Series model 5S214. Medium, blue, 30mm ring. The package says "Quick Detachable Scope Mount Rings All Steel. . . Fits all standard weaver bases"

2)Warne Maxima Series model 6S201 ADL. Medium, matte blue, 1" ring. Box says same as above except has adjustable double levers

3) Warne model 6O15. High, matte blue, 30mm. The package says "Quick Detachable Scope Mounts". The mounts these rings would fit are smaller than weaver ones, but I don't know what that would be.

4) Warne Supra Series model 6001 WL. Medium, matte blue, and it doesn't have a ring size but I am pretty sure they are 1". The package says "Quick Detachable Scope Mounts. These would fit the same mounts as the last one.

5) 2 other sets of rings that don't have any description, but they are in the plastic case. They look the same as #'s 1 & 2, except these are 1"

6) Stainless Ruger Mini-14 rings.

Peep Sights:

1) 2EA. of the Warne parts number 8051-5. Matte blue. One of the packages has been opened and one piece is missing, but the other bag is complete.

2) Kimber stainless. The paperwork inside the baggy says 7045-5SS.

3) Warne base number 7036-5. The package does not indicate it, but they appear to be matte blue.

Mounts:

I have three sets of Warne mounts that are in packages that are marked. They are models 6S828 (black), 6S804 (black), 5S898 SS (stainless), and 6896 (black). I also have 5 other mounts in the baggy that are not marked, and several loose bar type mounts and short little guys with some wrenches for them. The only other thing I have are some extra levers for rings, a front sight for a rifle, and a bunch of screws.

Let me know if you have questions.:s0155:

Not sure. I can check to see if there are any different type of numbers, but again, I don't mind meeting somewhere, or bring over your rifle and you can try it out before you buy:D

I could be a car salesman:confused:

I have project guns that in various stages,i would really like to know if there is any Mauser bases,i know you have the rings.
Also looking for a set of bases and QD rings that will fit a Win Post 64 M70.
In your original post,i believe you said there was Kimber peep sites,but do not see them listed in your post.Those were the item of main interest to me as i originally stated.

Ok,so far all i can find out is the P/N's i can read are discontinued items.
Now that does not mean that they all are,only what i can read.
And yes,there will be different part numbers from when Warne sold direct ,and when they went to a distributor only sales according to some lit i came accross on the web,but it is several yrs old.
I am still looking for an old catalog or two...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top