JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a bunch of misc. accessories for sale. Holsters, ear muffs, reloading boxes, gun rugs, etc...

They were for sale in lots (pictures 1-4) but I need to move the stuff out of my garage so I want to sell everything. How does $200 for everything sound? The attached pdf file has a detailed list.

Feel free to PM me with questions / offers.

Lot 2 has been sold.

Last Edited:
If you buy an entire lot, the price is 10% less than the total of the individual price for the items in the lot:

10% Discount
1: $162.90
2: $58.50
3: $126.90
4: $57.60

Total for all lots: $405.90

If you want to buy all the Lots, I'll knock another 10% off, making the price $365.31 for everything. What a deal! :s0155:

NOTE: As of right now, the Chinese ammo pouch and tan suede gun rug have sold (Lot 4) -- the prices and calculations above reflect this. I will update the price list in the original posting.

In #4,is the load bearing mag holder with shoulder straps(lower left) the Chinese pouch you refer to above?If not,could you tell me what it holds?I'm interested,thanks...

Yes, that is what I referred to as the Chinese mag pouch. It has sold.

Other items that have sold:

Suede gun rug
Truck gun rack in box

The price list in PDF format is up to date with what is still available.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top