JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a bunch of misc. accessories for sale. Holsters, ear muffs, reloading boxes, gun rugs, etc...

They were for sale in lots (pictures 1-4) but I need to move the stuff out of my garage so I want to sell everything. How does $200 for everything sound? The attached pdf file has a detailed list.

Feel free to PM me with questions / offers.

Lot 2 has been sold.

Last Edited:
If you buy an entire lot, the price is 10% less than the total of the individual price for the items in the lot:

10% Discount
1: $162.90
2: $58.50
3: $126.90
4: $57.60

Total for all lots: $405.90

If you want to buy all the Lots, I'll knock another 10% off, making the price $365.31 for everything. What a deal! :s0155:

NOTE: As of right now, the Chinese ammo pouch and tan suede gun rug have sold (Lot 4) -- the prices and calculations above reflect this. I will update the price list in the original posting.

In #4,is the load bearing mag holder with shoulder straps(lower left) the Chinese pouch you refer to above?If not,could you tell me what it holds?I'm interested,thanks...

Yes, that is what I referred to as the Chinese mag pouch. It has sold.

Other items that have sold:

Suede gun rug
Truck gun rack in box

The price list in PDF format is up to date with what is still available.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top