JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
reefermain.png

Driving a u haul...... Thats whats parked out front. If they drove it there I dont think that would be all that tough to track down.

Yeah -- watch the video in the linked article. They have video of the woman of the pair renting the van and other video of her linked in some way -- pretty good face shot. She's going to get caught and spill the beans. All for 12 pot plants. I don't know what that's worth but probably not the kind of money that's set you up for life (or even a year, maybe not a month).

I get a kick out of how many times a month I hear about a pot shop or farm getting robbed on the news.

A kick out of people being victims of crime? Of this I do not comprehend. I don't use the herb, nor have any interest in that subculture, but people suffering harm or financial loss? No good. :s0076:

Orgeeee.... none for me!! :oops::p;)
Ya got that right!! ;)

(teehee) Too each their own; others have a different perspective.

This thread is a laugh riot. :p

A kick out of people being victims of crime? Of this I do not comprehend. I don't use the herb, nor have any interest in that subculture, but people suffering harm or financial loss? No good. :s0076:

(teehee) Too each their own; others have a different perspective.

This thread is a laugh riot. :p
I never see them getting robbed while anyone is there. I swear I see at least one or two a month on the news getting robbed. I wouldn't get a kick out of that.

I think they are inside jobs.

Now that the mold has been broken with mara-hoochie being made legally available per state rights, when will legal opioid stores be selling there wares?

Getcher fentenal/heroin/meth heah! Step this way...fentenal/heroin/meth all for you dopey!

Ah, don't drive and dope, snicker...yeah sure...

Yep, dope makes life easier for dope heads, but not for the rest of us...

Now that the mold has been broken with mara-hoochie being made legally available per state rights, when will legal opioid stores be selling there wares?

Getcher fentenal/heroin/meth heah! Step this way...fentenal/heroin/meth all for you dopey!

Ah, don't drive and dope, snicker...yeah sure...

Yep, dope makes life easier for dope heads, but not for the rest of us...

Meanwhile, my VA docs that used to have a Congressional mandate to provide pain relief, now tell me to take Tylenol... I hope they have to try that themselves!!!

Gotcha. Probably right; inside jobs.
Ya, I'm not for anyone getting held up at gunpoint. That's just bubblegumty, even if your a doped up pot salesman.

Its just the shear number of pot shop break ins after hours and such I get a kick out of. Almost as if they are not paying these guys enough to stand around a shop full of drugs, probably high off contact, that they get a few buddies together and rob the joint. Pun intended.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top