JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Brazen burglary at Washington County marijuana farm caught on camera; armed suspects sought

"At least two of the suspects were "heavily armed with semi-automatic rifles" according to deputies. "

5e265320a83ca.image.jpg

I get a kick out of how many times a month I hear about a pot shop or farm getting robbed on the news.

She looks like and old Lady Friend
Ya know if they had a Guard dog on duty they would still have all their dope for all their Dope customers Pot heads that is

Driving a u haul...... Thats whats parked out front. If they drove it there I dont think that would be all that tough to track down.
^^ Thats exactly what I was thinking.. and depending on how much pot they stole and how they packed it in there.. the van will smell of weed unless they really deodorize it or retain the van for a few days.

As for the reduction of crime comments.. Im amazed the pot shops and pot farms havent beefed up security, hell even have armed security.. lord knows theres enough money to pay for it. Cash flush businesses with no armed security or security in general makes no sense.. and massive pot farms with incredibly low security measures and horrible CCTV systems.. either they are smoking too much of their own product or they trust far too much in the kindness and civility of fellow humans.

Seriously, those places would be better off working 24/7. I do agree with inside jobs. When I was young delivery pizza was a big busines. The owner had 8 stores. Most managers were 25 yo or younger. Most were making $80k back in 1986.

Three stores had been robbed in a short time. The last the young manager died from smoke inhalation after staging the robbery after setting a small fire. They found the money in his car. The stores had a plastic coating on the walls to make it easier to wipe them down. That melted quick and the toxic smoke killed him.

They back tracked and figured out who knew who. Back in those days people still used a lot of cash. It was easy to hide money like the weed biz today.

She looks like and old Lady Friend
Ya know if they had a Guard dog on duty they would still have all their dope for all their Dope customers Pot heads that is

Its not all dope head drug addicts, thats a pretty short sighted view, there are alot of cancer patients that its a medicine for and it helps them alot, i know it helped my dad and eased his transition.

Another thing to consider, pot-shops are an all cash business because of Federal banking regulations prohibiting "above board" accounts that deal in "schedule-1" narcotics. No electronic POS transfers for you!! o_O

This is EXACTLY why my brother would have needed to engage Lloyd's of London to underwrite his property if he had taken on a Weedery tm as a tenant.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top