Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
Defensive Arts
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Landhawk Arms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

A brazen burglary at a marijuana farm in Washington County

Reactions
Driving a u haul...... Thats whats parked out front. If they drove it there I dont think that would be all that tough to track down.
^^ Thats exactly what I was thinking.. and depending on how much pot they stole and how they packed it in there.. the van will smell of weed unless they really deodorize it or retain the van for a few days.

As for the reduction of crime comments.. Im amazed the pot shops and pot farms havent beefed up security, hell even have armed security.. lord knows theres enough money to pay for it. Cash flush businesses with no armed security or security in general makes no sense.. and massive pot farms with incredibly low security measures and horrible CCTV systems.. either they are smoking too much of their own product or they trust far too much in the kindness and civility of fellow humans.

nwslopoke

Reactions
Seriously, those places would be better off working 24/7. I do agree with inside jobs. When I was young delivery pizza was a big busines. The owner had 8 stores. Most managers were 25 yo or younger. Most were making $80k back in 1986.

Three stores had been robbed in a short time. The last the young manager died from smoke inhalation after staging the robbery after setting a small fire. They found the money in his car. The stores had a plastic coating on the walls to make it easier to wipe them down. That melted quick and the toxic smoke killed him.

They back tracked and figured out who knew who. Back in those days people still used a lot of cash. It was easy to hide money like the weed biz today.

Reactions
She looks like and old Lady Friend
Ya know if they had a Guard dog on duty they would still have all their dope for all their Dope customers Pot heads that is
Its not all dope head drug addicts, thats a pretty short sighted view, there are alot of cancer patients that its a medicine for and it helps them alot, i know it helped my dad and eased his transition.

CRBMoA

Reactions
Another thing to consider, pot-shops are an all cash business because of Federal banking regulations prohibiting “above board” accounts that deal in “schedule-1” narcotics. No electronic POS transfers for you!! o_O
This is EXACTLY why my brother would have needed to engage Lloyd's of London to underwrite his property if he had taken on a Weedery tm as a tenant.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Wolf Creek Rd Public Shooting Lanes Cleanup!
North Fork Wolf Creek Rd public shooting lanes
N Fork Wolf Creek Rd, Oregon 97144, USA
ARPC Speed Steel
ARPC (Albany Rifle & Pistol Club)
29999 Saddle Butte Rd, Shedd, OR 97377, USA
NRA Pistol marksmanship Simulator Training
Defensive Arts Center
4620 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy C2, Portland, OR 97221, USA
.22 Rimfire Challenge
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gun & Boot & Gear - Astoria
    5.00 star(s)
    Good bunch of guys! Always treated me well, and in some cases better then expected. Highly recommend swinging by and talking with Andrew about any...
    • jblake00
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Seen it from the highway a few times, so made the effort to go in yesterday lunchtime- What an awesome store ! Big, bight, well laid out, with a...
    • asiparks
  • Centerfire Gunworks
    1.00 star(s)
    This shop is an extortion racket. It’s the only one in town and charges like a monopoly. He can’t fulfill commitments and he won’t provide estimates.
    • Emm
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I'd be a lot happier if they were closer to the Couve but they are definitely worth the drive Friendly staff and very competitive prices on ammo...
    • GWS
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    Tricounty Gun Club is an excellent place to practice, train, and compete with multiple shooting disciplines. Members have card key access to...
    • Whisky Tahoe

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS