JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought this earlier this year from Wicked Lasers | Blue, Red, Green Laser Pointers It's the S3 Artic 1.4W model.(check it out to understand more) Really don't have a want/need for it anymore. I've been big into optics and diodes and when I saw this I was speechless I had to have... and now not so much.

Comes with
-S3 Arctic 1.4W model Its just under 1.5 FULL watts
-4 basic high grade pointers all under 100mw (1 green/2 violet 1 red)
-10 interchangeable lenses for basic high grade pointers
-2 batteries (one of is a extra) plus charger
-Mini tripod /w leveler
-Manfrotto clamp for tripod and connector for a camera
-a pair of high grade safety glasses
-6 interchangeable lenses for different effects
-Custom foam case for all listed with strap/keys for locks

This is not a toy ..... some would say but I would recommend following the "laws" about this since they are pretty serious about it. Also as deemed by the website, it is the most powerful handheld laser and is 100% legal to own by federal law and federal safety requirements. Asking $450 OBO, Trades are possible but cash is king. Thanks for looking!!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top