JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Someone's husband makes it 100%,, or....
Someone's husband makes it 80%
Someone else's husband drills some more holes and makes it 100%
What's difference?
Documentation and control
Can't confiscate without the last two pieces

With CNC getting more and more reasonably priced, pretty soon they'll have to ban mills, CNC, and drill presses. As well as blocks of aluminum. Ugh....

If you can't get the whole cookie in a single bite, take a bunch of small ones. A little here, a little there, pretty soon you've got rid of the 2nd amendment and you can start working on the rest of them.

Common sense gun control. Who can argue against "common sense?"

I wonder what people would think about fact that our founders fought for their freedom with ghost guns .. I remember as a young fellow living the wake of the 68 GCA there were bumpers stickers being sold at the time which read

"The shot heart round the world was fired with an unregistered gun."

I don't see why they try to ban the item. You'll never find them all.

But, you know who you could find: a prohibited person. How many prohibited persons were found to have firearms on them during the riots last summer? Didn't most of them get released and were never charged?

Seems to me that that should have been an offense worth being arrested. Punish the people using guns to commit crimes, doubly so if they're a prohibited person. It's so easy, a caveman could do it.

80%, 50%, blocks of aluminum.... at some point their just gonna make manufacturing your own illegal, surprised they havent already actually.
I have this theory though... that the "ghost gun" is going to radically pivot the gun control debate (and the manufactured gun market)... Data wants to be free and once it is it cant be retrieved. They can ban the sale of kits, or guns, or possession... but anyone can print a gun now and nobody can stop them or even know their doing it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top