JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have had lots of project ideas that didn't quite fit in one category or another. This will be the perfect landing pad for those mutant project ideas, builds, etc. The best part is that those by the book members who prefer boring order and structure in their little universes, can put this thread section on their ignore list. That may bring a sense of calm and peace back into their lives.

I have a lot of project ideas on my plate but this year I am going to begin work on modifying an inline muzzleloader to fire rimfire and possibly centerfire cartridges.

1658398611353.png

It was my idea. Your sarcasm is duly noted and unnecessary since you have your own section now. You're welcome I guess.

Last Edited:
It was my idea. Your sarcasm is duly noted and unnecessary since you have your own section now. You're welcome I guess.
Thanks to you too. I wasn't being sarcastic. There are undoubtedly members here who are disturbed by unconventional uses of firearms. Consolidating them here will make it easier for them to avoid mental discomfort.

There are members here that put safety first. It's not being "disturbed" by anything, it's just common sense.

There are members here that put safety first. It's not being "disturbed" by anything, it's just common sense.
I agree - and just because some are not interested in or question what you are doing does not mean they are 'boring' or need to bring 'a sense of calm and peace back into their lives' - they are simply not interested and/or probably questioning 'why' you are doing some of these things and the potential safety ramifications of some of them. Are you trying to create 'shock and awe' in people with your ideas? If so don't forget the guy who tried this by putting Tannerite in the riding lawnmower and shot at it........

I read your posts out of interest in your ideas and what you are doing and how you are going about them but I have zero interest in any hybrid gun builds or experiments.

I have too many other projects at hand now - and today I am modifying an old scissor jack for a guy who is adapting it for use with his quad.

Last Edited:
I'm all for this section and think it's time has come, in some fashion. That being said, hopefully it's not a place that attracts TPTB in their three letter govt agency form. I can see the mods having to be hitting people over the head with their "dude, don't post that! be-cool-stick".

I've been enjoying what I've read, but I'm a weird guy and love the unusual.

If you think out your projects they'll be safe. It's no worse than my carrying a 140 year old revolver, it's got that tiny chance that something will go wrong but im willing to gamble on it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top