JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't normally do this, but I have to throw in a plug for my new SEARS Pressure washer.:s0155:

I was pressure washing my boat Thursday and the washer quit. I remember thinking,
"Can't be out of gas already". When I turned around to look, the washer was gone. It
had vibrated itself off of the dock and the hoses were rapidly snaking over the edge.
By the time I could reach the hoses, the washer had already hit bottom in 15 ft. of
water. ***SALT WATER*** OH BUBBLEGUM !!! ;)
I grabbed a hose and just about busted a gut hauling it back up onto the dock. I quickly
disconnected the hoses and hustled the washer up to the house. Once in the garage,
I turned the washer upside down until water stopped draining out of it. Then I changed
the oil, drained the float bowl and pulled the spark plug. I gave everything a shot of LPS-2,
replaced the plug and after about 100 pulls she started. I ran it for 15 minutes at full power,
then I changed oil and ran for another 15, then fogged it to a stop with oil spray. It fired
right up the next morning and runs just fine.:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Jack...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews