Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

A BIG PLUG FOR SEARS...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Capn Jack, May 24, 2013.

1. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Don't normally do this, but I have to throw in a plug for my new SEARS Pressure washer.:thumbup:

I was pressure washing my boat Thursday and the washer quit. I remember thinking,
    "Can't be out of gas already". When I turned around to look, the washer was gone. It
    had vibrated itself off of the dock and the hoses were rapidly snaking over the edge.
    By the time I could reach the hoses, the washer had already hit bottom in 15 ft. of
    water. ***SALT WATER*** OH BUBBLEGUM !!! ;)
    I grabbed a hose and just about busted a gut hauling it back up onto the dock. I quickly
    disconnected the hoses and hustled the washer up to the house. Once in the garage,
    I turned the washer upside down until water stopped draining out of it. Then I changed
    the oil, drained the float bowl and pulled the spark plug. I gave everything a shot of LPS-2,
    replaced the plug and after about 100 pulls she started. I ran it for 15 minutes at full power,
    then I changed oil and ran for another 15, then fogged it to a stop with oil spray. It fired
    right up the next morning and runs just fine.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Jack...:cool:

2. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Sears would have probably allowed you to exchange it for a new one. Most liberal return policies ever.

3. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

Yep, you can take a old, rotten handled Craftsman hammer back and they will give you a new one.

4. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

If it is old and rotten the hammer is older then we are.