JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't normally do this, but I have to throw in a plug for my new SEARS Pressure washer.:s0155:

I was pressure washing my boat Thursday and the washer quit. I remember thinking,
"Can't be out of gas already". When I turned around to look, the washer was gone. It
had vibrated itself off of the dock and the hoses were rapidly snaking over the edge.
By the time I could reach the hoses, the washer had already hit bottom in 15 ft. of
water. ***SALT WATER*** OH BUBBLEGUM !!! ;)
I grabbed a hose and just about busted a gut hauling it back up onto the dock. I quickly
disconnected the hoses and hustled the washer up to the house. Once in the garage,
I turned the washer upside down until water stopped draining out of it. Then I changed
the oil, drained the float bowl and pulled the spark plug. I gave everything a shot of LPS-2,
replaced the plug and after about 100 pulls she started. I ran it for 15 minutes at full power,
then I changed oil and ran for another 15, then fogged it to a stop with oil spray. It fired
right up the next morning and runs just fine.:s0155::s0155::s0155:

Jack...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top