JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love sks rifles, I have several.

i picked up a barreled receiver on gunbroker and realized original parts weren't cheaply available.
I also saw a Canadian company was starting to make ar15 style lowers for the sks action which made me want to do this project.

I found some parts from a forum member and decided I needed a frankengun

I've started modding the bolt and receiver for the ak47 mags it will use.

i also wanted to use an ar15 trigger and this random FAL grip i had.

the handguard is off a norinco hunter

I will most likely use an ace skeleton stock or ak47 triangle stock

the barrel will be threaded...not sure if im cutting the barrel down to 16" or leaving as is

20180715_135827.jpg

I've heard of FAL/SKS hybrids, never an AR15 hybrid.

Pretty cool project either way. I look forward to see it come together.

well no but all my AR's and this sks now reside in Arizona. i posted this photo to show other thing's you can do with the SKS. thing's pretty much suck here in california for gunowner's and they will suck even more if Gavin Newsome becomes Govenor here next year. having lived here most of my life if that happens i just might have to pull the plug and get out of Commiefornia while the getting is still possiable. sad this used to be a good place to live. i hope you people up north of me never fall prey to the same kind of lunacy down here. this is the same thing that Hitler did in the 30's.

I decided on an ace skeleton stock for this rifle.
I also think im going to run a ar15 grenade launcher handguard on this sks but upside down of course

20180801_081118.jpg 20180801_080917.jpg 20180801_080908.jpg

not sure yet. if i do it will be 16" and threaded and Id probably chop the front sight post off and weld it to the gas block...
My first semi was an SKS, I chopped the barrel back to 16.25 and added a receiver mounted side mount for a red dot. They were pretty fun to toinker with as they weren't crazy expensive as they are now.

I miss that gun, it was a lot of fun to shoot.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top