JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, for me and a couple other guys it's working out very well we have our rifles ready to go we're still waiting on the two guys that wanted to start all of this for some reason they are struggling LOL. I actually ended up with two Mausers, one from a member from NWFA. And on the way home I stopped by a pawn shop and found another one. The owner there really worked with me on the price! An old JC Higgins model 50 in a 30-06. With a vortex 3.5-10 scope on it. Rough looking rifle but I brought it home and refinished the stock and cerakoted the rifle as per the rules you could do anything cosmetically yourself as long as you weren't paying someone to do all this. Ended up having a little bit of corrosion in the barrel but still shoots nice groups.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.