JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tragic.

However, shouldn't the criminals whom robbed the young man be charged with murder?
What if you got a little hot headed and punched a guy for insulting your daughter and your wife (not at a criminal level). He pulls out gun to shoot you but misses and kills your daughter. Should you be charged murder? I don't think so.

Edit: Let's say IP 18 passes and somebody steals one of your evil firearms that you "forgot" to register and kills somebody with it. Is the felony you committed (by possessing an unregistered firearm" a reason to be charged with murder. I don't think so. There are a million examples where if we continue going down this road, a lot of people will be unjustly charged with murders they didn't commit.

Last Edited:
See? SEE!!!??? Even professional assassins know that you never sell or give away a ghost gun!

Therealhitman knows.jpg

@therealhitman knows...

What if you got a little hot headed and punched a guy for insulting your daughter and your wife (not at a criminal level). He pulls out gun to shoot you but misses and kills your daughter. Should you be charged murder? I don't think so.

Edit: Let's say IP 18 passes and somebody steals one of your evil firearms that you "forgot" to register and kills somebody with it. Is the felony you committed (by possessing an unregistered firearm" a reason to be charged with murder. I don't think so. There are a million examples where if we continue going down this road, a lot of people will be unjustly charged with murders they didn't commit.
I'm in agreement with you. People tend to look at instances like this with young gang bangers and not really care about the implication of the felony murder rule because: "meh -- they deserved it."

How about this scenario. Your neighborhood is besieged by antifa goons and so you organize an impromptu community defense party and block the street into your neighborhood (arguably a crime) to prevent your homes from being torched. One person in your group then kills an antifa zombie -- with a certain type of lefty DA, every person involved could be charged with murder.

Is punching someone, or attempting to punch someone a fellony? (could be, I suppose)

Compared with planning and executing an armed robbery? Which is I believe what occurred in the OP...

A 13yo in the arms manufacturing and marketing business -- this wasn't some hobby. What's a shame is that he clearly had the drive and the skills to succeed as some sort of entrepreneur, he just needed enough guidance to avoid being a black market entrepreneur.
I'm sure this kid will do way better after he's learned all the tools of the criminal trade from his new inmate pals

to build on your point, for the sake of others: most people have no idea how massive of a disadvantage convicts face. you get out of jail and have absolutely nothing: if you had a job, its long gone. if you had a home, its long gone. if you had a car, you dont anymore. you cant get a job better than minimum wage, cant rent the vast majority of apartments, you are absolutely penniless. and you cant even get food stamps, cant get welfare, typically cant even leave the state youre in if you have any kind of post release supervision.
:s0161:

The moral of the story is don't commit crimes.
That's not the same as being an accomplice.

he doesnt even have hair on his balls.
And how would you know this?
And how does it matter vis a vis the severity of his crimes?
Are you willing to give the same consideration to that kid who just killed his classmates in Michigan? How about the kid who shot up Stoneman High?
They were just kids too.

How about this? Would you be willing to take personal responsibility for this kid's actions should he commit more crimes after you gave him a break?

I would certainly grant you the credit if he straightened up, but would you accept the burden if he didn't?

Last Edited:
I get all that, but I find it hard to believe that a 13 year old sauntered into the local gun store and walked out with gun parts. I also find it hard to believe a 13 year old was ordering and paying for parts to be shipped to his home. It may just be that I'm old and out of touch, but it would seem to me that, at the very least, his parents would have noticed something amiss.
As someone who works daily with kids and communicates with their parents. I will say you are putting A LOT of faith in some people's parents.

I don't think the perp that stole the gun should be charged with murder.
Anyone involved in a felony where a homicide occurs can be charged and convicted with that homicide.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top