JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$170
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm not into 9x18 Mak anymore, but I have a lot of stuff leftover from when I was shooting it:
  • Lee Carbide Die Set: $30
  • 93 Grain Cast lead bullets, 500 coated (Missouri Bullet), 50 uncoated (Meister Bullet): $35
  • Loaded target ammo, 50 rounds: $25
  • Loaded defense ammo (meant to replicate Hornady's defense ammo), 95 grain XTP bullets, 95 rounds: $95
  • Mixed brass, mostly Starline and a little nickel Hornady, 63 total: $15
I am not a licensed ammunition manufacturer and all loaded ammunition was loaded for personal use. Due to the unpredictability of hand-loaded cartridges I suggest disassembling the loaded ammunition and using it for components only. I can share the exact recipe of all loaded ammunition (powder charge, type, weight, and primer type). If you purchase the ammunition, you do so under the condition that you validate any and all loads, you release me of all liability and indemnify me against any and all damages as the result of using loaded ammunition.

Would prefer to sell as a package, price reflects a 15% discount to buy the whole deal.

610_0225.JPG 610_0226.JPG 610_0227.JPG 610_0228.JPG 610_0230.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top