JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So as Trump has been distracting the progressive media with his tweets and the other voodoo that he does to mess with them, he's been quietly stacking the 9th Circuit with GOP judges. Previously only 6 out of 29 judges were GOP, now it's 13. That's pretty significant. Winning bigly!

This is one of the big things it's so hard to get many to think about. Every time there is an election for POTUS a LOT of gun owners openly support the most anti gun candidate. All kinds of reasoning and excuses as to why. Then every time some case that effects us gets to courts here they come screaming about the judges and what they do. Laws mean nothing, all of them only mean what some judge says they mean. While I am sure I will not be thrilled with all of Trumps choices for courts. I can be sure I would very unhappy with every choice Hilary would have made. Yet a lot of gun owners are still wishing she had won for some reason that makes zero sense. :s0054:

It's only been a few years but a few more would go a long way. Like my friends father used to say when he used to work on his old beaters in their driveway. That stain ain't gonna come out easy.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top