JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All the law's they pass in Kalifornia????

And I can still sell these down there.
You just can't link more than 10 rounds at a time.

DSCN0660_zpsf1dfbcc0.jpg

Agreed, SNOPES is not a proof of anything. They have been good to call out fakes in technology and web sites, but they are not authoritative by any means. I just googled the Dick Act and they provided their spin and I felt it worth sharing. I still maintain that the Act in itself could be unconstitutional. ;-)

Soros has his fingerprints all over it. Its about as credible as a pile-O-UnoWat

Only when gun manufacturers quit bending to sell guns in KA will the people wake up.

Every manufacturer needs to quit adapting or modding their guns to conform to KA.

They need to make standard capacity magazines standard. If you can't buy a gun because it's not legal in your state or the magazine is "too big" then maybe you will vote to change stuff. Send a kid to bed hungry and he will think twice about mouthing off to his parents at dinner time about how he doesn't like broccoli.

(KA=Kommieformia)

That is exactly what the gun grabbers in the PDRK (Peoples Democratik Republik of Kalifornia) want to happen and you're suggesting that the manufacturers give them what they want. They make the process of getting a handgun put on the "safe handgun roster" as hard as possible ( <broken link removed> ), because they want the people to not be able to acquire or have access to firearms. What your advocating will play right into the hands of the freedom haters and it would only aid in the disarming many Patriots.

They have been voting to "change stuff" for years now, but the PDRK has the same problem that OR and WA have; an infestation of liberals, especially in the legislature. WA has already lost gun rights and OR is on the verge of losing even more than WA, because of the make up their the legislature. It's only a matter of time until the whole PNW is infected as bad as the PDRK is and we end up with the same laws they have down south.

So all in all, I have to disagree with you, because anytime we can arm Patriots and we can stick a finger in the eye of those gun grabbing freedom haters, we are doing the right thing.

Ray

That is exactly what the gun grabbers in the PDRK (Peoples Democratik Republik of Kalifornia) want to happen and you're suggesting that the manufacturers give them what they want. They make the process of getting a handgun put on the "safe handgun roster" as hard as possible ( <broken link removed> ), because they want the people to not be able to acquire or have access to firearms. What your advocating will play right into the hands of the freedom haters and it would only aid in the disarming many Patriots.

They have been voting to "change stuff" for years now, but the PDRK has the same problem that OR and WA have; an infestation of liberals, especially in the legislature. WA has already lost gun rights and OR is on the verge of losing even more than WA, because of the make up their the legislature. It's only a matter of time until the whole PNW is infected as bad as the PDRK is and we end up with the same laws they have down south.

So all in all, I have to disagree with you, because anytime we can arm Patriots and we can stick a finger in the eye of those gun grabbing freedom haters, we are doing the right thing.

Ray

Until a person is starving they have no clue how far they will go to get food.

Same logic man. Starve the people of Kommifornia until they wake up and realize what they need to do. Right now it's a slow bleed.. Slow bleed and they are adjusting to it like the democrats want them to.

Same thing happened to this nations forefathers. They were starved of freedoms until they revolted.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top