JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can see why so many are losing faith in the judicial system, but in case you haven't yet read any of the poetry in motion from the honorable Judge Benitez, or "Saint Benitez" as he's known in California, I suggest you do yourself a favor. This is food for the soul.

Mag ban declared unconstitutional

It's a long read but weeeellll worth it.
The only thing I care about is when they do the next hearing . 11 of them will decide if the ban goes or stays. Lots and lots of nice words from one black robe are of course nice to hear. What will be really nice to hear is if enough of them actually knock this law down. Sadly though few really think they will. Sadly voters have asked for this and they get what they ask for. :(

The only thing I care about is when they do the next hearing . 11 of them will decide if the ban goes or stays. Lots and lots of nice words from one black robe are of course nice to hear. What will be really nice to hear is if enough of them actually knock this law down. Sadly though few really think they will. Sadly voters have asked for this and they get what they ask for. :(

From what I understand, the left is fearful this ever goes in front of SCOTUS since a pro-2A ruling would impact all states. Right now they can pick off states one by one with unconstitutional mag bans. Thus the 9th circuit is in a pickle, and why they usually prefer to wait as long as possible to rule on these sorts of things. They know that Benitez has written truth, and set this up perfectly for review by SCOTUS.

From what I understand, the left is fearful this ever goes in front of SCOTUS since a pro-2A ruling would impact all states. Right now they can pick off states one by one with unconstitutional mag bans. Thus the 9th circuit is in a pickle, and why they usually prefer to wait as long as possible to rule on these sorts of things. They know that Benitez has written truth, and set this up perfectly for review by SCOTUS.
After what I have seen last few years I am in the "I will believe it when I see it" camp. If we win? Fantastic but, I have very little faith in the courts, and gun owners keep telling the courts they are fine with more gun laws.

They know that Benitez has written truth, and set this up perfectly for review by SCOTUS.

"Truth" After what I've seen, I don't think truth means anything anymore. There's several kinds of truth these days depending on what side a person is on.

"Truth" After what I've seen, I don't think truth means anything anymore. There's several kinds of truth these days depending on what side a person is on.

But deep down, most people realize what is actual truth. They may work real hard to not believe it and push another narrative, but inside they fear the truth. I wonder if this is why liberals are so successful. They know they have to work harder at it. People on the side of truth tend to be complacent, assuming that truth will always prevail.

The 9th impacts all of us in the NW.

Duncan v. Becerra

old closed thread on this, copied here only as reference

I believe in truth, and meaning. There are usually multiple lies being called truth. Truth is not something that we get to choose. Truth does not give a crap whether we like it or not. It is. When people say there are multiple truths they are saying there is no truth at all. Truth is the gravity that smacks us in the face when we fall, whether we believe it or not.

Just put your faith in the Fact Checkers at FB. Yeah....Zuck.

AND....remember to never speak ill of your CCP Masters. Besides....the news in China comes from an OFFICIAL SOURCE. So it MUST BE the truth.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads