JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL, sometimes I wish I had twitter account so I could reference some of the firearms they used back then -- but I had one once and it took too much time. I still get to enjoy the schadenfruede even if I can't mention Puckle, grape, or canister -- and I get to watch them wallow in ignorance and defeat any way:

sockit.png

LOL, sometimes I wish I had twitter account so I could reference some of the firearms they used back then -- but I had one once and it took too much time. I still get to enjoy the schadenfruede even if I can't mention Puckle, grape, or canister -- and I get to watch them wallow in ignorance and defeat any way:

View attachment 735818
What happens should a group if determined people wheel out their privately owned black powder cannons with powder, balls, ramrods all ready to face the rioters? :eek::eek::eek::eek::s0001:

Would that not be a grand surprise at one of their "peaceful protests", for them to confront a cannon loaded with canister shot...?
Hey, it was around when the Second Amendment was written, so it's all good, right? Isn't that what the 2A applies to? The arms in use at the time of its writing? o_O

Last Edited:

View attachment 735818

Ol' Jack@usuallyliberal should change his name to, Jack@meoff.... :rolleyes:

Also, if they take it to the SCOTUS and SCOTUS upholds the mag ban, then that is the end of that - we will see mag bans with no hope of getting them struck down.

OTOH, if Biden wins the election and then RBG retires (most likely she would), then Biden appoints a liberal justice, then the case goes to the SCOTUS, then?

RBG retires and Biden or Harris are president nothing changes they will appoint a Liberal NUT to replace a Liberal NUT. its a zero sum game.

Ol' Jack@usuallyliberal should change his name to, Jack@meoff.... :rolleyes:
Ya, what an ignoramus. The guiding principle of the 2A is that the people have (at any given time) defensive parity with the government (small arms as a bare minimum). And, as Scalia so eloquently formulated it:
Some have made the argument, bordering on the frivolous, that only those arms in existence in the 18th century are protected by the Second Amendment. We do not in- terpret constitutional rights that way. Just as the First Amendment protects modern forms of communications, e.g., Reno v. American Civil Liberties Union, 521 U. S. 844, 849 (1997), and the Fourth Amendment applies to modern forms of search, e.g., Kyllo v. United States, 533 U. S. 27, 35–36 (2001), the Second Amendment extends, prima facie, to all instruments that constitute bearable arms, even those that were not in existence at the time of the founding.

Last Edited:
Cali politicians are losing their minds. Even non-California politicans, like Gabby Giffords. But of course, she lost her mind a few years ago with a little help.

Ever notice how a bullet caused retardation AND leftism? I know, I know. Redundant.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top