JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While he is at it, can we kindly ask the judge to also recall all the poeple who have moved out of California recently? ;)

The are making dogsh?t out of western states that were once very livable and free.

Phew, I'm glad you said "recently"! I moved out of San Diego in 1980!!!

BTW, why are we talking about knives???

Sad day for the firearm prohibitionists. Good day for freedom loving, level headed people!

Edit: updated with Second Amendment Foundation statement on the ruling.
Edit2: update from Firearms Policy Center (they have been to hearings here in Oregon in the past).

Wow -- thank you for posting that. In a world where all the news is bad, it's a real breath of fresh air!!

Gun owners cannot immediately rush to buy high-capacity magazines because a stay issued by the lower court judge remains in place.

But Becerra did not say if the state would seek a further delay of Friday's ruling to prevent an immediate buying spree if the lower court judge ends that restriction. Gun groups estimated that more than a million high-capacity ammunition magazines may have legally flooded into California during a one-week window before the judge stayed his ruling three years ago.

Becerra needs to back down or resign. These lowlifes immediately inact laws after a court ruling affirming their positions and play attorney games when they don't get the ruling they were hoping for. Thats what we get for allowing a bunch of attorneys to rule over us. Losers! I love it!

You know what is especially satisfying about this case -- CA already had a mag ban but then they decided they wanted to go after the grandfathered mags -- and they lost everything. This is like a great big spittling "Ha Ha Ha" right in their faces. The previous mag ban was overreach but then they over-overreached because their own smug self-satisfied sanctimonious selves couldn't imagine that they'd be wrong. I hope they feel royally and lubelessly bubblegumed. Cause they brought it on themselves.

Last Edited:
I think I will design a new product for sale. I'll call it the CA-compliant AR-15 magazine. It will be a 125 round quad stack (yes, I'm aware of the surefire, before u ask).

I can just imagine......that like the CA standards on Air Pollution of cars sold in CA back in the day. Rrrrright..... CA will/might just enact a similar sort of law. And....Constitution or not.....another fight will be on. The Dems run CA and they have the taxpayers money to cause all kinds of trouble.

View attachment 735600

IMHO, the CA voters needs to wise up. But don't get me wrong.......by all means.....stay and fight in California. I don't want your (possibly other) CA attitudes/politics to follow/come and infect my state. So, please leave them behind.....IF you insist on the move. There is a reason for this sign.

View attachment 735610

Aloha, Mark

PS......D. Feinstein, M. Waters, K. Harris and N. Pelosi are from CA......enough said?

It's too bad this wasn't fought for 40-50 years ago When they started to infect Wa with their Ca cancer...o_Oo_Oo_O

Yes. If you feel you need more, order today. I don't begrudge the good people in CA who have regained their rights but yeah, UPS is going to have redirect a fleet of semis and 747s to Cali.

I've got plenty of mags for Wifey and I. For some reason I don't feel the need to have mags stacked high and deep? I look at the ad, see a good price, and nothing moves? :s0092: We've got a couple dozen or so between the ARs and 10-12 for the Ak.

GOOD for the folks in Cali though!

The best part is that it just ruined the weekend for Brown, Prozanski, and Burdick. Now they won't get to do the same here in Oregon.

Rumor is that Brown will sign an EO on Monday requiring that all magazines larger than 9 rounds wear masks when they are outside an ammo locker..

Conservative (and all loyal Americans) "Great news! Our rights are protected!"
Progressive: "We have more work to do. Because of the NRA, drive-by shootings are legal again."

... Amy Barrett Cohen ...

Amy Coney Barrett.
Barrett considers herself an originalist.:) She is a constitutional scholar with expertise in statutory interpretation.
She has stated that faith and politics should be separated from the law and that "justice should not turn on what judge you get .... If we reduce the courts to mere politics, then why do we need them? We already have politicians. :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top