JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does this now mean that people in cali are going to be getting on line and buy every 30 rnd mag they can find? Again?

Not in the news as of yet?!

CNBC just reported it in a shot blurb. We will just have to wait and see if the Fake News Media folks are also up to reporting on it.

BTW......I've noticed the many, many, many news stories about K. Harris being the new running mate for Uncle Joe. I, for one.....am sick of the fawning over her, that the news media is laying out. But of course, those news media outlets are notorious for being/leaning to the LEFT.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
While I appreciate the decision, there are enough weasel-words in there to make enough room to drive a freight-train through it. The ban will be back at the next session, only this time with some sort of geographic limitation, grandfather clause, or any one of the other exceptions specifically mentioned. Just once why can't they simply say, "Magazines are arms and can't be banned?" Put an end to the whole ration of BS all at once and use the time they save to put an end to more unconstitutional BS.
What we need is severe punishment for those putting forth unconstitutional laws.

I hate to be a Debbie Downer but California will appeal to have an en banc hearing by the full 9th Circuit. The current case was only heard by a three judge panel.

You can thank Trump for restructuring the nutty ninth with fewer nuts.
-lawrencevandykehunting_jpg20140917_jpg-1197566.jpeg President Trump appointed Judge, Lawrence Vandyke, 9th circuit.:s0145:

How many judges has President Trump appointed?
How many more will he get with four more years?
:s0160::s0004::s0160:

I am so glad this win happened for those in CA but it's Bad timing nationally. Let me play devils advocate about this on behalf of our President:

The political class in the national liberal-clan will see even a simple gun rights restoration led by the NRA like this as a HOT threat right before the election. It will energize them....money will poor in from _______ (pick your billionaire).

It will be another "cause" for them to shame and confuse the weaker ones into voting against everything/anything not in line with their latest freedom and power grabbing manifesto.

Join the NRA, and vote early, vote often ;)

"Armed self-defense is a fundamental right rooted in tradition and the text of the Second Amendment. Indeed, from pre-colonial times to today's post-modern era, the right to defend hearth and home has remained paramount."

We'll have to wait and see what Supreme Court has to say about this.

edit: sorry for the double post. By thetime I posted this one another member sharedsimilar story, can't figure out how to delete this one.

The panel held that while the interests expressed by the state qualified as "important," the means chosen to advance those interests were not substantially related to their service.
Wait... whuuut?
This sounds almost like they're saying that stupid, ineffectual laws are unconstitutional.
OMG, where does that lead?
The horror of having less arbitrary laws and citizen restrictions for starters. A return to part-time legislators is another. No need for full-time congresscritters if they can't introduce freedom-cribbing stupidity into our respective legal systems.

The 9th is gonna be busy.

While he is at it, can we kindly ask the judge to also recall all the poeple who have moved out of California recently? ;)

The are making dogsh?t out of western states that were once very livable and free.

It's important to note that if Cali appeals, it won't be re-heard by the Ninth - it goes to SCOTUS.

How many of you really want to bet on SCOTUS right now? Especially with Roberts wearing his liberal panties more and more.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top